BY DIXIE

YHO1063 Features: Combo-pack of white medium weight plastic Sturdy, medium weight cutlery Convenient combo pack Resealable for later use Perfect for picnics or catering Case of 1008 Includes: Set includes forks, knives and teaspoons Color/Finish: Color: White Dimensions: Dimensions: 1'' H x 1'' W x 1.02'' D see more...

• Is this brand any sturdier than any other brand? So I guess I'm a...20 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this product? 26 Answers
Amanda C.
Memphis , TN
One of the best forks and spoons sets for big family get togethers instead having to waste tons of time trying to wash dishes and silverware these are a must have with any holiday or birthday party they are very strong to so don't have to worry about breaking and very reasonable prices
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
These are always a family go to for get together like 4th of July. They are study enough to use and not break and they're a great price. Easy clean up since you can just toss in the trash. Definitely would buy again and recommend for people that are having a get together!
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
Best plastic spoons and forks you could ever buy! Besides great value but these are easy to take for a party or even just at home! They come with a lot on it and you can usually get them everywhere and usually by most pay like $3 for them!
Daisy s.
Schenectady, NY
Hey moms and dads and everyone with a very big family. I know we all use these for get togethers and other occasions but this is what I do at home. We big get a box of these with spoon, knife and fork included and plates and we use them throughout the day. This way nobody is fighting about who's turn it is to do the dishes. ūüĎĆ
Cristina M.
Provo, Ut
We always take these to camp or when we have friends family coming over for an thing I honest like these alot cause they don't brake as easy as others do not trying to bash or an thing but I really like this and is great
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
Dixie makes great plastic utensils. Unlike the generic ones, these are strong and sturdy and won't bend or break easily. If you are having an outdoor event I suggest getting this brand. They are quality plastic utensils...
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
This is such a useful thing to keep handy around the house. Going on a picnic or having a cook out in the park bring this along. Need easy utensils at work bring this along. Sick of doing dishes.... well you get the idea. These are sturdy and do not break while using them. They are also inexpensive.
Jade M.
Great for us dish washing hating folks. Make a great disposable and clean routine. Pretty sturdy but does bend a bit with weight so 1 star off for that. But pretty efficient for picnics, parties, takeouts, or lazy people lol brings a good amount of utensils thst you can take on the go for your lunch breaks at school or work.
Victoria B.
Sulphur, LA
Very good considering the price. Relatively cheap. Great to use at parties or get togethers. I like to bring them in my lunch box so I can just throw everything away when I'm done instead of having to keep up with a real one.
Nancy M.
Every time there's a party this is the most convenient to grab. It comes with all the utensils, and you could just open the box and have your guests grab what they need. It's super convenient and useful.
Sara A.
Where can I purchase this product?
Amber M.
Middletown, OH
Is this brand any sturdier than any other brand? So I guess I'm asking are they really worth the money?