BY DIXIE #14 in Disposable Cups

Disposable Hot Cup, Capacity 20 oz, Color Brown, Pattern Java, Material Paper, Green Certification or Other Recognition Sustainable Forest Initiative (SFI) Certified, Package Quantity 600 see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Katie M.
These Dixie cups are big! They keep my coffee super hot for over an hour and the large size means I can add ice or whipped cream to my coffee drinks and there is plenty of room from the top. Also, on the days it's needed I can fill the cup all the way to top with coffee.
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
I have a coffee maker and these cups come in handy when I need to drink coffee on the go! They're sucide, won't leak and keeps your drink warm to hot . Fits inside my cup holder just fine in my car. Definitely worth keeping these handy cups at home.
Pamela M.
Apopka, FL
I like to make my own coffee in the morning. These cups are great. It holds the heat and I don't have to carry my cup all day. These are easily disposable. I think the price is good as well. For the convenience it's a great product.
Roskita S.
These are good for personal use. Not for parties because they're too big. The coffee in your pot wont a last long
brenda r.
These are nice to make your own coffee or tea in the morning and not worrying about having a tumbler to keep
Betty F.
Great for traveling or when you need to save on making dirty dishes. really keeps hot drinks and soups hot!!
Laura S.
Dudley , MA
These are great cups!! I buy these for my clients :-) and they really love them!! :-) 5 stars from us!!
Lis D.
Delano, CA
Yes yes I buy them for my parents since they love drinking coffee and taking them on road trips