Dixie 12 oz Grab N Go Coffee Cups

by Dixie

Carry your coffee or other hot liquids in a disposable, easy-to-transport cup with detachable lid. Grab-n-go combination pack includes 14 cups and 14 lids. Ideal for single-serve coffeemakers. PerfecTouch Hot Cups keep drinks hot and contain no polystyrene foam.

Do these cups come in other colors or designs?
Start your review of Dixie 12 oz Grab N Go Coffee Cups!
Danielle R.
Brooklyn, NY
Dixie 12 oz Grab N Go Coffee Cups uploaded by Danielle R.
Purchased at: Target
I purchase these cups often, they are perfect for making hot coffee. My only issue is that the lids sometimes crack when placing them on for some reason other than that they’re great. The cup itself keeps your hands from getting to hot and the graphics on the cups are a nice added bonus.
Rebecca U.
Newark
I absolutely love these. I never burn myself and they are very easy to use! I would recommend these to everyone. Great product! Dixie 12 oz Grab N Go Coffee Cups
joylynn G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I love my coffee and I would rather make it at home. I'm a busy girl so when I'm on the go I need a to go cup and I want a durable cup. These Grab N Go Cups have never let me down. Last the whole week inexpensive. Can get at most stores. Highly recommend.
Jennifer P.
Farmington, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect for busy mornings when your rushing out the door to work. My husband brings one with him daily. He prefers these because he can throw them out so his truck does not smell like coffee all day.
luciana I.
Porterville, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are perfect for work. My husband is always losing the coffee mugs so I just started putting his coffee in these and i don’t have to worry about him losing them. They keep the coffee hot but no really long
Erin H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Great for daily use, Easy on the go hot beverages. Only issue not Microwavable. States microwave safe. Burning smell from the outside of the cups material.
Melissa H.
Hayes, VA
Perfect disposable coffee cups for on the go. We use these if we’re going somewhere we don’t want to lug our actual coffees tumblers around. They’re super affordable, they don’t leak, and the lids STAY ON.
Kimignon T.
Grand Prairie, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
Dixie 12 oz Grab N Go Coffee Cups uploaded by Kimignon T.
Love these disposable coffee cups, so convenient and I can use it all day... refills please! Great purchase for when I leave my coffee mug at home and want coffee at work!
Deanna J.
Monroe, MI
These are great cups, most restaurants use these for to-go coffees and you can save so much money taking your own coffee to work or on your errands. Instead of spending 5 dollars on a single cup of coffee, make your own and use one of these cups! I think it is totally worth it to save some money and still enjoy your coffee.
Jenna M.
Russellville, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I am a full-time college student, so I do take coffee or tea to class sometimes, and these gloves come in super handy, it allows me to take these to class and throw away when done and not have to clean up anything after behind. They are super convenient and easy. Love these and they do not sweat.