BY DIVINE CHOCOLATE

Divine chocolate is made with the finest quality Fairtrade cocoa beans from Kuapa Kokoo, a co-operative of small-holder farmers in Ghana. The cocoa is grown in the shade of the tropical rainforest, and slowly fermented and dried in the sun by the farmers, who take great pride in the chocolate company they co-own. see more...

• Can you actually taste the hazelnut in these?3 Answers
  • Never heard of this candy .we're can u find them ,and can...4 Answers
  • How would you compare these to Ferraro rocher?3 Answers
Heather H.
These are so yummy! I pick one up in the chcolate area of the grocery store, it was a little pricey for a quick bar of chocolate so I don't think I'd buy it unless I was specifically craving that candy bar but I would really suggest trying it out
Amy R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love this chocolate bar brand!! It is so creamy and the hazelnut flavor is just right - not overpowering or strong. I think the texture is smoother than many chocolate brands. Highly recommend if you're interested in trying a new brand of yummy snacks.
Savanna R.
Rogers, AR
If you are a fan of Ferro Rocher then you will LOVE this chocolate bar! It's the chocolate bar equivalent and tastes so delicious! I will admit they are a little hard to find, but once you do don't let go!
Lisbeth S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Oh my god this is my favorite snack for those days of prize after having entered the week much love hazelnut and dried fruit has everything nme in a single bar like this is pure love
Judy S.
Austin, TX
This is one of the best flavors of the divine bars. All of them are amazing and rich and worth the price tag but hazelnut milk chocolate is the perfect dessert or treat with coffee.
Isabel D.
San Leandro , CA
I bought this chocolate from an organic store, it seemed like a good brand to try. After the first bite I fell in love with it, milk chocolate and hazelnuts are delicious.
Julie T.
I love Divine chocolate bars! Milk chocolate and hazelnut is a winning combination, and their chocolate is so smooth and delicious. Not at all waxy or too sweet like most commercial brands.
Crystal  C.
Auburn, WA
Bought this tonight at my local Fred Meyer. I picked up just a single bar, not a multi-pack. It was on sale for $3.50. Was very creamy and the nuts were a great addition.
María R.
weston, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Amo con locura está chocolates me encanta son súper deliciosos y se los recomiendo de verdad tienes la oportunidad de comprarlo no lo dudes y cómpralo son lo máximo
Golda N.
Frederick, MD
I love chocolate and I love hazelnuts, this combine the two in the perfect balance that is pure bliss. I got to stop eating them they are too addictive lol
Doreen M.
Mountain City, TN
Is this a good brand ?
Christina H.
Where can I find these????
Bianka D.
Oh my God I love chocolate!! Do these taste good?
Vickey J.
Asheboro, NC
Can I get a sample?? Lol
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
How does this chocolate taste is it good?