Divine Chocolate 36960 70 Percent Cocoa Dark Chocolate Bar uploaded by Ama A.

BY DIVINE CHOCOLATE

Divine Chocolate 10X 3.5 Oz 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate BarThe 70% Chocolate Bar Has An Earthy Aroma That Is Sweet, Like Being Outdoors. The Flavor Is Warm And Woodsy, And It Has A Very Smooth And Surprisingly Creamy Texture. It Strikes A Pleasant Balance Between Sweet And Bitter. : Kosher(Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) see more...

• I wonder how delicious are these chocolates?2 Answers
Katie B.
La Jolla, CA
This chocolate is quite good. I like the bitterness. Its a nice flavor and also the cocoa is fairtrade which is always good.
Izabel D.
Produto muito bom, nunca usei mas tenho vontade de experimentar, e poder avalia-lo, seria um imenso prazer.
Maeve G.
This chocolate is just beyond delicious. I have kept Dove dark chocolate at my desk for many months now (it was a gift!) and as soon as I had a piece of this, I recognized (and remembered!) the difference. This stuff is the real deal. Some of my favorite dark chocolate on the market.
Heeral P.
Austin, TX
I really like this. As the name implies, they taste divine. They are so creamy and have the perfect amount of sweet and bitter taste. They come in a great variety. The packaging is absolutely stunning. I have only seen these at Whole Foods in my area. Not sure what other stores carry these.
keyty G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I wonder how delicious are these chocolates?