Diversified Global Technologies Equate Beauty Blender, Egg-Shaped, Latex Free, With Vitamin E, Pink uploaded by Charlotte H.Diversified Global Technologies Equate Beauty Blender, Egg-Shaped, Latex Free, With Vitamin E, Pink uploaded by ; A.Diversified Global Technologies Equate Beauty Blender, Egg-Shaped, Latex Free, With Vitamin E, Pink uploaded by Alice S.

BY DIVERSIFIED GLOBAL TECHNOLOGIES

CLASSIC BLENDER see more...

• How well do the beauty blenders work? Are they worth the ...1 Answers
Rachael S.
Carson city , NV
It's soft it blends your product nicely it's not fancy but it doesn't cost you 25 dollars either! I adore this blender I also have one that is white with orange glitter that works well too! I can't get used to having to spend the money on a real beauty blender this right here is where it's at. You don't need to cry when it's time to get it go to the trash can. In my case my kids think these are for them and end up throwing them and hiding them. These I don't feel bad when I need to buy a new one. You get such an amazing value on these and they work. I got mine at Walmart and have 4 in my back up drawer. For this price try it out and see if it works out for you. I've got friends to go purchase thier own and they have not been disappointed!
Amanda A.
Novinger, MO
These blenders are really cheap to buy and work very well as a foundation blender. I have several of the pink ones for different things in my makeup bags. One issue I have is that I use my beauty blender solid bar to clean them and the pink dye bleeds out when I use my Soild bar to clean them which does concern me. Like is the dye also transferring to my face??
; A.
Akron, OH
I love this sponge! It reminds me of the Original ™ Beauty Blender. It's only $1.94 too!! Pick it up and try it out! I enjoy these sponges so much I picked up 3 back ups ! 🤣 (Walmart) carries them & the only place I've seen them at!
Brook B.
Cresaptown, MD
I am so shocked at how great this beauty blender is!! For starters is was only $2 so I was skeptical I’ve bought enough $2 ones before that did absolutely nothing good. This one doubles in size when damp and it’s super soft! It also doesn’t soak up a lot of foundation like other brands do! It applied my foundation perfectly and didn’t leave any weird marks at all or take away any of the foundation!! This beauty blender is well worth more then $2! Definitely going to start buying this brand ALL the time!
Pausha M.
Wise , VA
When I first got this, it was a very hard sponge. You HAVE to wet this blender to get the full affect of its softness and blending power. This is such a good and cheap blender!
Kylie C.
love this product! it is cheap and affordable and gets the job done . i have bought several of these ever since they started selling them. it blends my foundation and conclear very nicely and the tip gets to all the corners of my face
Cierra K.
Kansas City, MO
This replaced my real techniques sponge this is soft, texture is smooth, and it has a good bounce to it. It blends product beautifully, I’ve never had a patchy application with this beauty blender. The one I got is purple and came in a three pack with a medium size light pink blender and small pink blender and I can honestly say they are the best!
Alice S.
Its nice and soft on the skin. Easy to squeeze,clean and use daily. Its a great budget sponge for the economical makeup lover. I think I paid only $2 at walmart for this.
Ashlee N.
Mayo
I use to apply my foundation with my fingers, and I did it that way for years. But never wanted to spend the high price for the beauty blenders all the YouTuber were using. So when I saw this for 3 bucks I snatched it. I have used it ever since, and I plan to continue to do so for a good long time!
Vanessa R.
Lynnwood, WA
Not name brand, high end blender, butttt..... it does the trick. Easy to use. Cheap and works as well as other expensive blenders.. will be purchasing again!!
Monique P.
Delhi, CA
How well do the beauty blenders work? Are they worth the money?