Diversey, Inc Wisk Concentrated Liquid Detergent Packets, 2oz Vend Packs, 100/Carton

BY SC JOHNSON

Premium laundry detergent fights the toughest stains, while getting the whole wash clean. The only liquid detergent available for vending in laundromats and guest amenities in single-use packets. Achieves optimum results on all fabrics in all wash conditions. see more...

Jenny M.
Watertown, MA
A friend was moving and passed this along. I wasn't fond of the scent but washed some odds and ends in it thinking it wouldn't be an issue (so t-shirts to wear under sweaters, socks, things that I wouldn't be able to smell). Then I had an allergic reaction to it. So I wasn't a fan. However, my friend did like this, so I could be biased by the headache and itching ;-)
Jessie O.
Saint James, NY
I used to use this at work all the time (tanning salon) to wash all the towels and stuff and it made them smell really fresh and clean and feel very soft. It is inexpensive and does its job well
jennifer L.
Bellflower, CA
This really got the stains out of my work cloths and made it look like there was nothing there