#19 in Storage Bags

• Ziploc freezer and storage bags feature double zipper seals to lock in freshness and protect foods from drying out and getting freezer burn • Each individual bag double-wraps your food with 1 • 75 mil thickness • Design combines a protective outer layer with a unique textured InnerCling layer that clings to food, keeping air out, reducing freezer burn and helping to preserve original flavor • Use write-on labels for easy identification • Kosher certified • Microwavable bags come in a convenient self-dispensing carton see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Heather S.
Edina , MN
Ziploc freezer and storage bags are a staple in my kitchen. They're durable, easy to open & close the zip top, and work well at keeping the foods I store in them fresh and prevents them from getting freezer burn. I also like that it has a area to write the name and date of what I'm storing in them, so I'm not having to guess what's in them and how old it is.
I also like using them for cookies, treats, and cookie dough I give at holiday cookie & treat exchanges, that way if they want to freeze them for later use they conveniently can. And I can write the name & date of what's in them, my name, and the baking time & oven temperature for the bags of cookie dough.
They are higher priced than regular food storage bags, but there are often money-saving coupons for them offered on the manufacturer website. So since I'm on a budget, I buy them when I have coupons and/or they are on sale.
I will continue repurchasing and using these freezer bags and recommend them.
Rosmary M.
!Me encanta!, si de rapidez, comodidad, conservación y jugar con los espacios en la heladera se trata este producto es lo máximo.
Mari N.
Greensboro, NC
I think this product works fine but you can get the store brand for much cheaper and it works just the same!
Doma H.
Albany, CA
Kitchen needs ziploc... and its the best. Freeze it or store it, its the best