Divergent
By Divergent
#13 in Books
Keegan S.
Cleveland, OH
With so many series being newly released and/or being made into films, is this one worth getting into?
Anna H.
Anna H.
4 years ago
Bookworm Expert Level 5
YES! Great book saw a preview for the movie OMG Looks so good and Shailene Woodley is the lead! She is a great actress! Get into this!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Greenville, SC
4 years, 1 month ago
Yes it most definitely is!
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Savanna, IL
4 years, 1 month ago
This is a phenomenal series. I was skeptical about picking it up, but once I did I was totally sucked in. It is a great YA fiction series.
Brittanie S.
Brittanie S.
Chesapeake, VA
4 years, 1 month ago
I think it is! I love a good dystopian novel. I think a lot of people compare it to the hunger games which it is NOT! Yes they are both "dystopian trilogies with teenage characters battling a corrupt government" but that's where it ends. And that may sound similar but I think the hunger games is darker and even though the last book hasn't come out, the divergent series for me is a lot lighter and fun and has more elements of typical teenage high school behavior. Which even being in my 20s is entertaining. Idk I really like it and if you like this genre of books you'll like it.
Angel W.
Angel W.
4 years, 1 month ago
Yes! It's a great series. Read some GoodReads reviews to see if you think it might be for you. Some book series' are pretty bad and reviews reflect that pretty accurately.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Peabody, MA
4 years, 1 month ago
YES! I was wary at first to start reading it because I had been disappointed by movie adaptations of books before. I eventually gave in and read it and I regret not reading it sooner!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Port Charlotte, FL
4 years, 1 month ago
I think this one would definitely be worth having a movie made out of. The premise is good and different than what the other dystopian novels are about
Katie R.
Katie R.
Milford, MI
4 years, 1 month ago
This book is absolutely worth it. I usually love the books much more than the movies
Amie W.
Amie W.
Hampshire, IL
4 years, 2 months ago
100% a must read! I'm not so sure how the movie will turn out from what I have seen in the previews but the book will NOT disappoint. :)
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Royal Oak, MI
4 years, 2 months ago
I waited to read these but so many people couldn't stop talking about them so I just caved. I read them in a day. I love them and they are worth it.