Divergent
By Divergent
#13 in Books
Allison S.
Louisville, GA

Which Fraction would you most fit into?

Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Deansboro, NY
3 years, 11 months ago
Dauntless
J P.
J P.
4 years, 7 months ago
I would like to think that I'm Divergent---equally Erudite, Dauntless, and Abnegation.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Conway, SC
4 years, 9 months ago
I'd probably be a sexy outsider who lived a badass life on the fringe, factionless.
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
San Antonio, TX
Euridite
Kasondra M.
Kasondra M.
Eagle River, AK
4 years, 9 months ago
I'd be Divergent. I love books and learning but not so much that it consumes me.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Hammond, IN
4 years, 9 months ago
I'd probably be Erudite! Haha.
Sama A.
Sama A.
Cicero, NY
4 years, 9 months ago
I think I would be divergent, I love adventure and dauntlessness but I am a book lover.
Juanita J.
Juanita J.
Milwaukee, WI
4 years, 9 months ago
Divergent I can not be tamed. lol
April K.
April K.
Jacksonville, FL
According to the quiz, I'd be Erudite! Not surprising to me haha
LaTicia L.
LaTicia L.
Los Angeles, CA
4 years, 9 months ago
I think I would be Divergent.