by Divergent
Ask a Question
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
Gainesville, FL

I would pick Hunger games trilogy, I HATED the way Roth took the Divergent series.
Allison L.
Allison L.
July 20, 2015, 6:47 p.m.
I totally agree! i was loving this series up until the last book. I literally almost threw my kindle across the room. I felt like with the ending I wasted so much time reading this series! I refused to watch the movies.
Yoselym F.
Yoselym F.
July 17, 2015, 4:12 p.m.
I agree. That ending was horrible.
Tina D.
Tina D.
June 20, 2015, 4:50 p.m.
I would probably have to agree with you on that .
Bethany I.
Bethany I.
Oct. 15, 2014, 1:10 a.m.
ALthough they are in the same genre of books they are different in content. I think it is wrong to compare them because they tell two different stories. Hunger Games is my favorite, but I think that the Divergent series is a very well written series. I wouldn't have chosen the ending, but it makes the books more realistic and trajic and bittersweet.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
July 18, 2014, 11:11 a.m.
Yes, The Hunger Games trilogy was a much better series. I actually didn't even attempt the other 2 books in this series. I read the reviews and did not want to waste the time.
Kasey T.
July 16, 2014, 1:52 a.m.
I totally agree.
Marlena W.
Marlena W.
June 24, 2014, 10:46 a.m.
Agreed that Hunger Games is a better book in general but I like the plot line of divergent. It could have been made into a much better book.

Join Now