Divergent
#13 in Books
Bethany G.
Bethany G.
Gainesville, FL
I would pick Hunger games trilogy, I HATED the way Roth took the Divergent series.
Allison L.
Allison L.
Paducah, KY
2 years, 2 months ago
I totally agree! i was loving this series up until the last book. I literally almost threw my kindle across the room. I felt like with the ending I wasted so much time reading this series! I refused to watch the movies.
Yoselym F.
Yoselym F.
Hialeah, FL
2 years, 2 months ago
I agree. That ending was horrible.
Tina D.
Tina D.
2 years, 3 months ago
I would probably have to agree with you on that .
Bethany I.
Bethany I.
Springfield, MO
2 years, 11 months ago
ALthough they are in the same genre of books they are different in content. I think it is wrong to compare them because they tell two different stories. Hunger Games is my favorite, but I think that the Divergent series is a very well written series. I wouldn't have chosen the ending, but it makes the books more realistic and trajic and bittersweet.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
De Pere, WI
3 years, 2 months ago
Yes, The Hunger Games trilogy was a much better series. I actually didn't even attempt the other 2 books in this series. I read the reviews and did not want to waste the time.
Kasey T.
Marlena W.
Marlena W.
Terre Haute, IN
3 years, 3 months ago
Agreed that Hunger Games is a better book in general but I like the plot line of divergent. It could have been made into a much better book.