Divergent uploaded by Amanda J.Divergent uploaded by Taylor W.

Based on the worldwide bestseller, DIVERGENT is a thrilling action-adventure set in a future world where people are divided into distinct factions based on human virtues. Tris Prior (Shailene Woodley) is warned she is Divergent and will never fit into any one group. When she discovers a conspiracy by a faction leader (Kate Winslet) to destroy all Divergents, she must find out what makes being Divergent so dangerous before it's too late. see more...

• For those of you who also read the book, which do you prefer, the...2 Answers
  • I read the books and really got invested in them. Will the movie...4 Answers
  • when will be released the 4th?4 Answers
  • "I think the film is ok but that's cause I read the books and they are really good but the film skipped loads of bits out and I found the book better." in 1 review
  • "I feel like a movie has done a great job when it can get people to want to read the book." in 1 review
  • "I really enjoyed this book and the series as a whole." in 1 review
  • "Still a good movie though with a great story line. " in 1 review
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love this movie! I haven't read the books but I've seen all of the movies and this one is by far my favorite. This movie is action packed and is really intense! The acting and special effects are amazing. I saw this movie in theaters and bought it as soon as it came out. I watch this movie fairly often be would definitely recommend it!
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
I love this movie! It's my movie that I watch when I'm sick and have nothing else to do. The acting is amazing. Accept for the part where triss is crying, it looks very fake. I would watch this again a thousand times.
Shanna I.
Duluth, MN
This is one of my favorite movies! I really do wish it followed the books way more, but it is still great. The songtrack is cool, and edgy. Shailene Woodley and Theo James do an amazing job portraying Tris and Four
Dany F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Esperaba algo mejor, sinceramente. Antes de ver la película me había leído todos los libros, entiendo que ninguna adaptación es parecida al libro, pero esta se separa mucho de las ideas de la escritora.
Me habría gustado ver una escena en específico, pero esta jamás sucedió.
Polly G.
Orlando, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
While the books are so much better, the movies are still good. I am disappointed that their attempt to split the final books into to movies failed and the Allegiant movie/story is only half told.
Beth P.
I love divergent; the film is amazing and so is the book. It is action packed. It has romance, drama, family issues and a distopian theme. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa G.
One of my favorite books and this is one of my favorite movies. I love Shailene Woodley and the dystopian Chicago is brought to life beautifully. The first movie is my favorite in the series but I’m still sooooo upset that they never made the fourth and final movie in the series.
eya b.
J'adore ce filme sur tous le premier il est excellent par rapport aux autres. Les acteur sont excellents malgré qu'ils sont des nouveau-nés dans le domaine. Super film a voire et pourquoi pas a revoir
rmtha a.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
i saw the movie and it deserve 5\5 , the most thing that i love is to see a strong and lead women , i absolutely  love the film , such a good actors .
Nisha T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
These movies were really good. Very different than ur typical movies and would recommend for everyone to watch.
Michelle T.
Which faction do you identify with?
Ashley P.
Colo, IA
I read the books and really got invested in them. Will the movies pull me in as much as the books did?
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
when will be released the 4th?
Beth P.
Is the films as good as the books?
Abby B.
For those of you who also read the book, which do you prefer, the book or the movie? I honestly love both and think the director did an amazing job of keeping to the book for this movie