Divergent uploaded by Taylor W.Divergent uploaded by Amanda J.

BY NEIL BURGER #98 in Movies

Based on the worldwide bestseller, DIVERGENT is a thrilling action-adventure set in a future world where people are divided into distinct factions based on human virtues. Tris Prior (Shailene Woodley) is warned she is Divergent and will never fit into any one group. When she discovers a conspiracy by a faction leader (Kate Winslet) to destroy all Divergents, she must find out what makes being Divergent so dangerous before it's too late. see more...

• For those of you who also read the book, which do you prefer, the...2 Answers
  • I read the books and really got invested in them. Will the movie...4 Answers
  • when will be released the 4th?4 Answers
Divergent
  • "I think the film is ok but that's cause I read the books and they are really good but the film skipped loads of bits out and I found the book better." in 1 review
  • "I feel like a movie has done a great job when it can get people to want to read the book." in 1 review
  • "I really enjoyed this book and the series as a whole." in 1 review
  • "Still a good movie though with a great story line. " in 1 review
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Pop Culture Expert
Love this movie! I haven't read the books but I've seen all of the movies and this one is by far my favorite. This movie is action packed and is really intense! The acting and special effects are amazing. I saw this movie in theaters and bought it as soon as it came out. I watch this movie fairly often be would definitely recommend it!
Taylor W.
Andover, MA
I love this movie! It's my movie that I watch when I'm sick and have nothing else to do. The acting is amazing. Accept for the part where triss is crying, it looks very fake. I would watch this again a thousand times.
Beth P.
I love divergent; the film is amazing and so is the book. It is action packed. It has romance, drama, family issues and a distopian theme. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa G.
One of my favorite books and this is one of my favorite movies. I love Shailene Woodley and the dystopian Chicago is brought to life beautifully. The first movie is my favorite in the series but I’m still sooooo upset that they never made the fourth and final movie in the series.
eya h.
Bardo
J'adore ce filme sur tous le premier il est excellent par rapport aux autres. Les acteur sont excellents malgré qu'ils sont des nouveau-nés dans le domaine. Super film a voire et pourquoi pas a revoir
rmtha a.
abudhabi
Pop Culture Expert
i saw the movie and it deserve 5\5 , the most thing that i love is to see a strong and lead women , i absolutely  love the film , such a good actors .
Nisha T.
Pop Culture Expert
These movies were really good. Very different than ur typical movies and would recommend for everyone to watch.
Celine B.
Asheville, NC
I like this movie alot its full of action and its never boring at any part of the movie
katherine c.
miami, FL
esta mi esposo la vio muchas veces sin embargo a mi no me gusto muuucho que digamos ya queda a criterio de cada quien
Emilen R.
Silver Spring, MD
Pop Culture Expert
Loved this movie ! Divergent is one of my favorite movies and I can't wait till the last movie!
Michelle T.
Which faction do you identify with?
Ashley P.
Colo, IA
I read the books and really got invested in them. Will the movies pull me in as much as the books did?
PAULITH R.
Pop Culture Expert
when will be released the 4th?
Abby B.
For those of you who also read the book, which do you prefer, the book or the movie? I honestly love both and think the director did an amazing job of keeping to the book for this movie
Beth P.
Is the films as good as the books?