Divergent uploaded by Taylor W.Divergent uploaded by Amanda J.

BY NEIL BURGER

Based on the worldwide bestseller, DIVERGENT is a thrilling action-adventure set in a future world where people are divided into distinct factions based on human virtues. Tris Prior (Shailene Woodley) is warned she is Divergent and will never fit into any one group. When she discovers a conspiracy by a faction leader (Kate Winslet) to destroy all Divergents, she must find out what makes being Divergent so dangerous before it's too late. see more...

• For those of you who also read the book, which do you prefer, the...1 Answers
  • I read the books and really got invested in them. Will the movie...3 Answers
  • when will be released the 4th?4 Answers
Divergent
  • "I think the film is ok but that's cause I read the books and they are really good but the film skipped loads of bits out and I found the book better." in 1 review
  • "I feel like a movie has done a great job when it can get people to want to read the book." in 1 review
  • "I really enjoyed this book and the series as a whole." in 1 review
  • "Still a good movie though with a great story line. " in 1 review
rmtha a.
rmtha a.
abudhabi
Pop Culture Expert
i saw the movie and it deserve 5\5 , the most thing that i love is to see a strong and lead women , i absolutely  love the film , such a good actors .
Nisha T.
Nisha T.
Pop Culture Expert
These movies were really good. Very different than ur typical movies and would recommend for everyone to watch.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Pop Culture Expert
Love this movie! I haven't read the books but I've seen all of the movies and this one is by far my favorite. This movie is action packed and is really intense! The acting and special effects are amazing. I saw this movie in theaters and bought it as soon as it came out. I watch this movie fairly often be would definitely recommend it!
Celine B.
Celine B.
Asheville, NC
I like this movie alot its full of action and its never boring at any part of the movie
katherine c.
katherine c.
miami, FL
esta mi esposo la vio muchas veces sin embargo a mi no me gusto muuucho que digamos ya queda a criterio de cada quien
Emilen R.
Emilen R.
Silver Spring, MD
Pop Culture Expert
Loved this movie ! Divergent is one of my favorite movies and I can't wait till the last movie!
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Pop Culture Expert
I really loved this movie. I have never read the book but the concept to me was really cool. It always kept me on my toes and the characters were all well developed. Its a good movie to see for those who like adventure. Plus, I love Shailene Woodley.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert
This movie really captured the book so well. Books in films tend to be hit or miss but this was definitely a hit for sure. It's full of action and romance and suspense. It will keep you on he edge of your seat and is definitely worth the watch. A frat Friday night movie.
T B.
T B.
When you see the previews you think this movie is about something different than what it is. It's very good movie though. Then you read the books and go ahha then when the other movies start coming out and you've read the books you just get mad.
Nichelle B.
Nichelle B.
Brooklyn
huge fan of this saga! 1. The actors are pretty good.2. The plot is also pretty good3. I just love a good action movie with a great plot!What more could you really ask for in a movie? it definitely succeeded in attracting people to the books. I recommend that people give it shot!
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Which faction do you identify with?
PAULITH R.
PAULITH R.
Pop Culture Expert
when will be released the 4th?
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Colo, IA
I read the books and really got invested in them. Will the movies pull me in as much as the books did?
Abby B.
Abby B.
For those of you who also read the book, which do you prefer, the book or the movie? I honestly love both and think the director did an amazing job of keeping to the book for this movie