Divergent uploaded by Taylor W.Divergent uploaded by Amanda J.

BY NEIL BURGER

Based on the worldwide bestseller, DIVERGENT is a thrilling action-adventure set in a future world where people are divided into distinct factions based on human virtues. Tris Prior (Shailene Woodley) is warned she is Divergent and will never fit into any one group. When she discovers a conspiracy by a faction leader (Kate Winslet) to destroy all Divergents, she must find out what makes being Divergent so dangerous before it's too late. see more...

• For those of you who also read the book, which do you prefer, the...1 Answers
  • I read the books and really got invested in them. Will the movie...3 Answers
  • when will be released the 4th?4 Answers
Divergent
  • "I think the film is ok but that's cause I read the books and they are really good but the film skipped loads of bits out and I found the book better." in 1 review
  • "I feel like a movie has done a great job when it can get people to want to read the book." in 1 review
  • "I really enjoyed this book and the series as a whole." in 1 review
  • "Still a good movie though with a great story line. " in 1 review
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Waldron, AR
This is an alright movie. The book was way better and had way more than the movie.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Athens, MI
Read The whole series in matters of days love these books, and I hope the movies are just as good!
Nicki R.
Nicki R.
Columbus, OH
Pop Culture Expert
If you've read the books, you won't be disappointed. The movie is a great reflection of the book. I recommend seeing it, even if you don't know the story line from the book!
Lourdes J.
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
Creo que al principio estaba un poco indecisa con respecto a esta película, no he leído el libro así que cuando comenzó a salir en cines esta película yo no sabía mucho sobre ella, creía que iba a ser una versión muy mala de los juegos del hambre pero después de verla me di cuenta que no es tan mala la historia, estoy encantada con los personajes principales especialmente con 4 jajaja estoy esperando que salga la otra parte de la película... para mi gusto este no es mi tipo de película PERO esta es la excepción de esa regla.
Anja W.
Anja W.
This is great. This is perfect for fans of science fiction or dystopian/eutopian plot lines. It is similar to all other movies with this type of premise, but it is difficult to make these types of movies all different from each other. Many similarities, but overall, I would recommend!
Briana R.
Briana R.
Hialeah, FL
Pop Culture Expert
Gasp! What a great movie. Definitely left me waiting for me. Can't wait to read the books.
kaity l.
kaity l.
S Williamsprt, PA
This movie is great. Action packed with a great story line. Can't wait for the second movie to come out and to read the books.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Frederick , MD
I love this movie so much. Shaileen Woodly and Theo James are magic together and I love that Ansel Elgort is in this movie too. Can't wait for Insurgent to come out.
Molly G.
Molly G.
Erie, PA
If you like the Hunger Games you will like this. Must say, books were a lot better than the movie (so far).
Susan B.
Susan B.
Boalsburg, PA
I really enjoyed this book and the series as a whole. I also think they're doing a great job with the move to the big screen.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Which faction do you identify with?
PAULITH R.
PAULITH R.
Pop Culture Expert
when will be released the 4th?
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Colo, IA
I read the books and really got invested in them. Will the movies pull me in as much as the books did?
Abby B.
Abby B.
For those of you who also read the book, which do you prefer, the book or the movie? I honestly love both and think the director did an amazing job of keeping to the book for this movie