BY DIVADERME

Buy DivaDerme mascara - DivaDerme Mascara Diva Black. How-to-Use: Apply mascara to clean and dry lashes. Begin with 2-3 coats and keep applying until the desired lash volume, length and separation is achieved. see more...

Andrea B.
Litchfield Park, AZ
OH YESSSSSS I totally recommend this !!!!!! Its so AMAZZZIINNNGGGG I need to get another one of these!!!!😻😻😻😻😻😻😻❤️ its very easy to apply && use!!!! I Really hope you guys get to try this out soon !
Layla 💜.
Oh wow yesss, believe what you hear because this baby right here is A-MAZING....She does everything a girl is supposed to do...& I would love another.
Ótima máscara alonga bastante os cílios e deixa mais escuro, super recomendo para todos...
TyBrittney M.
Lafayette, LA
It makes your eyes look more natural. I recommend it to most of my friends ❤️❤️
Ms Z.
Middlesex, London
Wow!! Amazing - believe the hype!! I'm really picky when it comes to mascara but this is fantastic. My eyelashes were touching the top of my brow bone and that was without eyelash curlers!!it is a long lasting mascara i am gonna buy some more now and i would really recommend it to others..
Jennifer F.
Princeton, FL
Is this brand cruelty free?
Andrea B.
Litchfield Park, AZ
Where can I buy this? I bought it online but is there any store I could go to