Divaderme Brow Extender II uploaded by R E.

BY DIVADERME

R E.
I absolutely love this stuff!! It's amazing! It perfectly fills in and extends your brows, and since it's not a regular powder, the fiber make it look like actual hair so it gives it an extremely natural look. I also use it on my lashes and it gives them so much more volume/length! Love it!!

(The pic is from kohls when I was just trying it out to show where to get it/different shades!)
Amanda C.
Cedarhurst, NY
Love this!!! I tried this for the first time at an eyebrow salon, then later found it it Kohl's (for a much better price). It's so easy to fill in and make fuller-looking brows, definitely the best product I've used!
Celi B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is Amazing! If you have less time than normal to do your brows, this is perfect. It goes on like powder, but also has small fibers to fill in sparse areas. It isn't too heavy, so you can do light, or dark. It stays on properly, and looks extremely natural. If you put too much on the brush though, it sheds and falls onto your eyelids, but a small amount goes a long way. I would especially recommend to people who are just learning to do their brows, because this doesn't smudge, and is so easy to use, you could teach your daughter. It's great for it's price, as it lasts a long time, and was about $20 at Kohls.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brow extender works quite easily with very little effort. It's great for those on the go that don't have time for gels and powders and brushes. You simply glide it on your existing brows to achieve the look you want. It will darken and thicken them. You don't want to press very hard either. Pressing lightly will achieve a more natural look. Close your eyes so the fibers don't accidentally fall in your eye.
Catherine R.
Honestly I have never been happier ... I can't believe that I finally found a product that works well with my eyebrows and makes them look so natural! I highly recommended for those who don't really want to spend a long time fixing their eyebrows! It is so easy to use and looks so amazing on! I love divaderme!!
Rachel P.
Oshawa
I had been searching high and low for the perfect eyebrow makeup until I stumbled upon the Brow Extender. I don't like to spend a lot of time on my makeup in the morning and this product provides the perfect combination of coverage and ease of use. The small fibres make my eyebrows look naturally fuller and the perfect shade of brown. Just be sure to apply mascara after this, as some fibres may stick to your eyelashes!
Gris H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product looks great? Any recommendation?