BY DIVA CUP

Description The DivaCup is a reusable, bell-shaped menstrual cup that is worn internally and sits low in the vaginal canal, collecting rather than absorbing your menstrual flow. Menstrual cups have existed since the 1930s when women were searching for... see more...

Justine ·.
Philadelphia, PA
The Diva Cup was the first brand I tried when it comes to menstrual cups. I definitely am all for menstrual cups, but after trying a few other brands, I would not say the Diva Cup is my favorite.

The material is just so thick, which makes it less flexible and more difficult to insert. The bottom handle is also very short, which makes it difficult to pull out. If you can get it at a good price, then get the Diva Cup, but there are other brands out there that just do a better job!
Angelique A.
['Odessa', ''], TX
This product is honestly life-changing. I love my diva cup. I was always interested in menstrual cups and it wasn't until a few months ago that I purchased one and right off the bat, I was OBSESSED. It's so easy to use and it's actually very clean if you insert it the correct way. You can have it in for as long as 12 hours which is so much more convenient than having to change a pad every 4 hours or a tampon every 6. I love not having to worry about buying pads or tampons anymore and knowing my health isn't at risk because of them is great. The only downside is that it does take a few cycles to finally get the hang of it and not have any leakage. But overall, this product is great and I will never go back to pads or tampons!
genesis d.
Tea de estas, pero no se como usarlo, lo he intentado un dia cada mes durnate 6 meses, y no logro hacer que quede bien puesta, quiisiera no seguir usando las horribles toalllas sanitarias
Tatum K.
I will never use a tampon again. I actually have a pixie cup which is the same thing but I got it on Amazon and it is a life changer
Brittney R.
Literally could not be happier about this combo of items. As someone who had chronic UTI's, heavy/ messy periods and general sensitivity down there; the switch to the diva cup has been AMAZING. I was hesitant to try it at first (it seemed terrifying) but after watching some YouTube videos on it, I bit the bullet. Man am I ever glad I got off tampons and on to the menstrual cup. I found the first use difficult but once I got into the swing of things I realized how much better periods can be. No more leaking, no more tampons causing irritations and best of all... it seemed to lessen my period symptoms and I haven't had a UTI since making the switch. Also the diva wash is just so gentle that it's one of the few things that doesn't irritate my skin. I've used it as a face and body wash, obviously as a dive cup cleanser and as a brush cleaner. Literally a drop goes a long way so the bottle lasts seemingly forever. I really recommend both products
Andrea G.
Osseo, MN
I have been using diva cup for 6 months but I only washed it with water. What is the difference with the diva wash? Thanks
genesis d.