Personal CareFeminine CareMenstrual CupsDiva Cup
DivaCup DivaWash Natural DivaCup Cleaner -- 6 fl oz

DivaCup DivaWash® Natural DivaCup Cleaner -- 6 fl oz

DivaCup DivaWash Natural DivaCup Cleaner. Description: Botanically-Enriched Cleanser for Face, Body and The DivaCup. pH balanced. Gentle. Concentrated. This gentle, yet effective cleanser is perfect for the DivaCup. It does not contain any harsh chemicals and does not leave residue or fragrance. The DivaWash is concentrated: reduces the eco-footprint. Use daily as a facial cleanser or luxurious shower and bath gel. The botanically enriched formula leaves your Diva body clean soft and never dry. Free of Animal testing, animal ingredients, parabens, sulfates and petrochemicals Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Is this worth buying? Or is it just as easy to use soap to wash the cup?
Does the diva wash have any harmful chemicals I should be worried about for cleaning my cup?
Does anyone use this? If so what are the benefits? I clean mine with st eves wash.
Start your review of DivaCup DivaWash® Natural DivaCup Cleaner -- 6 fl oz!
Ashley S.
I love this wash. I use it for my diva cup and also use it to clean my brushes. Useful in many ways! :)
Carly C.
This is a must have if you use a menstrual cup of any kind. I was getting irritation if I used other soaps or washes, even nonscented or natural ones.
Giovanna C.
Astoria, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
This a good product to clean menstrual cup. I recommend it. Affordable price and is not wasteful, a small portion is enough to clean perfectly.
Megan W.
I love this product! It's so hard to find cleansers that are just cleansers. This has no residue, no dangerous stuff, and is PH balanced. Great for the diva cup, great for skin. I've even used it in a bath. While I won't replace my regular skincare routine with this, it IS what I take when I travel because it is SO multi-purpose. Great clean facewash, and great for cleaning anything silicone that is going near your body. A bottle lasts well over a year for me because you need so little.
Marley N.
Powell, OH
This is super helpful to have on hand for monthly cleanings of your Diva Cup. If you need an extra-deep cleaning one month, you can actually boil your Diva Cup for 10-15 minutes. It kills any lingering germs, and does zero harm to the Diva Cup itself.
Cecelia W.
Whitman, MA
I bought this wash when I purchased my Diva Cup and I love it. It smells absolutely great and yummy. I have not seen it locally in the store since so I have resorted to ordering online but its is well worth it. I once ran out and I felt like the other wash I was using was making my cup smell weird and foul. I ordered online and got me some more Diva Wash and soaked it for 20 minutes in hot sudsy Diva Wash and it was like brand new. I don't know about the rest of you but I won't stop using this wash for my cup.
Madison B.
Using this really helps me feel confident in my usage of the Diva Cup, knowing it's properly cleaned and safe. It has a subtle smell but nothing too strong and you only need a little bit for the cup so this bottle will last a while.
Ashley B.
Concentrated, very gentle, ph balanced with a light orange Creamsicle scent! I love having the peace of mind that using this soap will keep me and my diva cup smelling fresh and it won't harm my diva cup!
Mia K.
Downers Grove, IL
When you have a divacup make sure to pick up this cleaner. Either though it can be use for other things I save it for my cup. It is a bit pricey but it is definitely going to last a long time.
Stephanie M.
Brooklyn, NY
If you use the diva cup, then you need to pick up the diva wash. This cleans the cup very well AND you can use it to as a feminine wash. It doesn't have any irritants and it's unscented. A little pricey but it lasts a long time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...