Diva Professional Styling Feel the Heat Elite Intelligent Digital Styler - Amethyst

BY DIVA PROFESSIONAL STYLING

The Feel The Heat Elite Amethyst Styler from Diva Professional is the perfect styling companion for your hair. Suitable for all hair types, the floating plates are coated with Argan oil to protect your hair and get the most out of your styling tool. The high performing styler has an impressive heat up time of only 20 seconds and a range of heat settings from 110°C to 230°C. Helping you to create sleek straight hair, silky curls or tight waves, the styler helps to eliminate frizz and flyaways to leave you with healthier looking hair. -SA Features: Diva Professional Hair Styler Heat Up Time Of 20 Seconds Energy Saving Auto Shut-Off After 10 Minutes 3m Salon Swivel Cord Includes Heat Mat see more...

Em W.
I got this straightener a while ago (in blue) and I love it. It glides over your hair very easily and straightens it instantly. Depending on your hair type you can select how hot the straightener gets with 6 options from 110 degrees to 230 degrees. If you are looking for a new straightener I recommend this one.
Mia B.
irvine
Amazing straighteners, great for curls, although I recommend keeping the heat at 200 or less, these work miracles for me, I love them, I use constant, I would recommend this and I would buy again if I had to