Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1

These looks so uncomfortable, was it really worth the buy?

Nayana T.
Nayana T.
India, kerala, wayanad
2 months, 2 weeks ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Of course.....its really far better than pads and tampons....
Veronica W.
Veronica W.
Columbia, SC
3 months ago
YES hun💜💜!!!! So worth it and it's not uncomfortable at all. Once you insert its good for at least 6-8hrs depending on your flow.
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
3 months ago
It’s not at all uncomfortable. Once you learn how to use it with your body you don’t even notice it’s there. It’s changed my life for the better, WAY BETTER!
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
pembroke pines
3 months, 1 week ago
Yes girl! You must have an open mind. I certainly didn’t at first. Gave it a try since my sister bought it for me. First time I tried it I YouTubed and googled for hours. Diva cup is the absolute best & I recommend it to all my girlfriends! I have seriously NO WORRIES!