Emily M.
Ewa Beach , HI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1

Sorry if this is TMI. I'm a very heavy bleeder, and wondering if this would be a good choice for me?

Paige B.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
1 year, 3 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It can get pretty messy - maybe use it at home and take tampons to work, etc.
Tina M.
Tina M.
1 year, 5 months ago
Perfect choice for you! What I would suggest is your first two time using the cup, wear a pantie- liner/ pad so you get the hang of when you need to clean the cup.
Liz C.
Liz C.
1 year, 6 months ago
I have very heavy periods, and my body doesn't break down the lining very well so I often have large clots. I was using disposable cup for the past few years, but I recently switched to this and I love it! They're a bit weird to put in at first but I adjusted pretty quickly. Definitely great for people who have heavy periods! Plus not having to spend money on the mass amounts of tampons heavy bleeders go through is pretty awesome as well!