Diva Cup
Diva Cup
By Diva Cup
With L.
Ellenwood, GA

I'm willing to try. anything to save money and to feel safe instead of wearing tampons..Is it easy to put on and take out. That's my biggest concern

Karen L.
Karen L.
Jacksonville, NB
11 months, 1 week ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was so scared to try too, but FINALLY a year after I bought it, tried. The first time, I found it a little tricky, but once I go the hang of it, it was super simple to insert and remove. No one could EVER make me go back! It is just so much cleaner and easier than pads and tampons. Just relax while you are trying, and take your time.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Perth amboy , Nj
4 years, 7 months ago
No. It was hard to put in, messy to take out, it was uncomfortable and it leaked. FAIL!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
5 years ago
It's not easy at first and it take a while to get used to but once you're past that, it's better than a tampon. You can wear it longer, it won't dry you out, and there's little to no chance of getting TSS because the cup forms an air tight seal.
Deanna E.
Deanna E.
Painted Post, NY
5 years ago
I always had a hard time with tampons. These are WAY more comfortable and easier to put in. It takes a little practice but so worth it. I always change mine in the shower (morning & night) which seems to make it easier.
Mia I.
Mia I.
Collinsville, IL
I think it can be messy
Irina
Irina
Brooklyn, NY
5 years, 1 month ago
YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY PRACTICE A FEW TIMES WHEN YOURE NOT ON YOUR PERIOD BUT ITLL ONLY TAKE YOU A COUPLE TIMES BEFORE YOU FEEL COMPLETELY COMFORTABLE WITH INSERTION AND EXTRACTION.
Lesley R.
Lesley R.
St. John's, NL
5 years, 1 month ago
Yes, it is really easy to put in & take out. The first couple of times are going to be weird - as they are with anything, tampons included - but once you get over the "suction effect" of taking it out, you're all set!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Cincinnati, OH
5 years, 1 month ago
I switch between two folds depending on what is working/not working that day. Fold 1: flatten the cup and fold in half vertically. Fold 2: Hold the cup with your thumb and middle finger and use your index finger to fold in one of the side to create a v-type shape.
Kayla V.
Kayla V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
There is definitely a learning curve. After you get over it though, you can conquer the world! lol. This site was helpful to me some years ago: http://menstrual-cups.livejournal.com
Alexandra J.
Alexandra J.
Dulles, VA
5 years, 1 month ago
Its just as easy as a tampon. You just fold the cup and insert. To remove pinch the bottom and when you see it peaking you fold and pull.