Genny W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1

How heavy of a period can they realistically be used for..sometimes its pretty heavy

Jessica A.
Jessica A.
11 months, 2 weeks ago
I was soaking through super tampons within 2 hours. When I used the diva cup I did have to empty it more often than on lighter days, but I was still able to go several hours without needing to.
T C.
T C.
Lancaster
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes; you will need to change it more often. I have a three hour time period each cycle that is like a monsoon so I pay attention to the signs that my body are sending me so I am able to dispose the diva cup more frequently during that 'rush' hours.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Radford, VA
11 months, 3 weeks ago
I've heard there is different sizes? Apparently if you've had children you get one size and if not another?? I've also heard it is idea for pretty much any flow??