Diva Cup
Diva Cup
By Diva Cup
Allison S.

Have any diva cup wearers had any issues they would share with interested users or new users?

Jeana A.
Jeana A.
Charleston, WV
4 years, 11 months ago
My biggest issue was learning to relax. (TMI ALERT) The first time I tried mine I wasn't on my period, I was doing a "dry-run". I got it in with little problem, but then I couldn't get it out right away. I FREAKED OUT for about an hour as I tried frantically to get it out, then remembered I needed to relax. I took a break for about an hour, then sat on the toilet (which is the way I changed my tampons), I took a deep breath and took my time to reach up and get ahold of my cup. I was able to get it within about 30 seconds and I haven't had any problems since. Just remember to RELAX! :)