Clean, Comfortable & Convenient Award Winning. Reusable:  Economical & Eco-Responsible. 100% Silicone - No Latex, Rubber, Plastic or BPA. Proven Reliable Protection - No Leaks. Bag & Detailed Instructions Enclosed The DivaCup®, launched worldwide in 2003, is a revolutionary alternative to tampons & pads.  The DivaCup eliminates the inconvenience & expenses of purchasing disposible products in endless absorbencies, shapes & sizes.  The DivaCup conveniently accommodates your changing flow:  simply empty 2-3 times per 24 hours, wash & reinsert.  Can be worn confidently overnight.

are these comfortable? and do they prevent leaking?
Diva Cup are these better than tampons?
Alright. I have been thinking about trying one of these for quite some time. Can anyone who has tried Diva Cup tell me about their experience? Is it worth the investment? Does it hold up?
Start your review of Diva Cup !
Product Highlights
“...about your body, your flow, and your period Cons -It takes a while to get used to - turning it correctly to create the seal is definitely a skill (though not a difficult one) -If you take it out at the wrong angle (I haven't done this since I was new), there can be a bit of a bloody mess.” in 18 reviews
“I have been told that they are the best investment people have made and that they would never go back to pads or tampons. ” in 16 reviews
“=) Yes there is a learning curve to this and yes your fingers will need to become comfortable with your own hooha but it is completely worth it.” in 15 reviews
“...is, this cup will certainly be able to hold all your bleeding during the 12 hours it is in you with no chance of it overflowing.” in 13 reviews
“It took some practice getting used to it (and be prepared to get seriously up close and personal with your body), but once you do it saves you a lot of money, significantly reduces your environmental impact, doesn't pose the same risk of TSS as tampons, and can even reduce cramps and lighten your period (at least it did for me!)” in 10 reviews
I love this thing! It makes my periods much more manageable because I don't have to worry about leaking or if I have a tampon on hand. It's wonderful not needing to worry about my tampon stock! I have a couple of them and I recommend them to any woman!
I really like this. I have only used it for one cycle but I know I'm never going back. I have a few more logistics to figure out, like removing it, but I know it won't take long. There's no leakage and knowing it's safe for me and the environment is a huge plus! I recommend to everyone!
SAINT LOUIS, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I made the switch from traditional tampons to the Diva Cup about a year ago, and I haven't looked back. Once I learned how much waste tampons contribute to, plus the potentially harmful side effects, the Diva Cup was a no brainer for me. Not only does it save the environment, it saves your body, and your budget. A total win-win, if ya ask me!
I have been using the Diva Cup for over 5 years now. More often than not, I completely forget that I'm on my period because I don't have to cart around feminine products everywhere I go. I do keep a small supply of pads on hand at home for the one or two nights a month when my flow is heavy, but I can't even remember the last time I had to buy those. Keep the landfills free and your pockets full!
Jacksonville, FL
The DivaCup is basically one of the best things I've ever purchased. They're reusable and made of medical grade silicone and they last a long time. I've suggested them to many people who have also had super positive experiences with them.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I bought this Diva Cup and was truly frightened and highly disappointed. I thought this would help make my period more manageable. Boy was I wrong. I followed the instructions and it still ended up getting stuck and not in the right position. I think the stem was too short. It was also very uncomfortable too. Maybe it just wasn't for me.
Salida, CO
I am very hesitant to try the diva cup at first. It did take me a few times to figure out the correct fit, but once I had that down, it was very easy to use. On my heavist day, I have to empty every 2 hours. At first that can be tricky when you are not home, but you quickly will find a process that works well for you. Most of my cycle days I can empty it just two or three times over 24 hours.
West Fargo, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I like the idea of this but I would never buy this. I'd rather stick with tampons. For one it's $40. I was at target shopping for more tampons when I came across the diva cup I saw the price tag $39.99 Way too expensive for a plastic cup. Plus I can just see this going horribly wrong: over flowing, leaking, being unable to reach in and get it out when all you have to do is pull on a tampon string and not get your fingers messy.
Strongsville, OH
NOT FOR SOMEONE WITH HEAVY PERIODS!! Otherwise this might be a dream product for you. If you need to make frequent trips to the bathroom during your cycle, you'll have to do the same with the Diva cup. It cuts down on other period symptoms and it is great for the environment!!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The Diva cup is seriously one of the best inventions ever. For 1. you forget you even have your period 2. you one have to change it every 12 HOURS! 3. no smell 4. no mess and easy cleaning. If you are thinking about getting one DO IT!

258 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ocklawaha, FL
a month ago
Diva Cup are these better than tampons?
Pennsylvania
a month ago
Monique P. • a month ago
I got the blossom cup off of Amazon the smallest it holds 30 ml of liquid it's a bit of a adjustment but once you strat using it you get used to it. I watched YouTube to learn more about how to put in and take it out and then other than that you keep it in for up to 12 hours and sometimes i use a panty liner for extra protection. Its been great