BY DIVA CUP

Clean, Comfortable & Convenient Award Winning. Reusable:  Economical & Eco-Responsible. 100% Silicone - No Latex, Rubber, Plastic or BPA. Proven Reliable Protection - No Leaks. Bag & Detailed Instructions Enclosed The DivaCup®, launched worldwide in 2003, is a revolutionary alternative to tampons & pads.  The DivaCup eliminates the inconvenience & expenses of purchasing disposible products in endless absorbencies, shapes & sizes.  The DivaCup conveniently accommodates your changing flow:  simply empty 2-3 times per 24 hours, wash & reinsert.  Can be worn confidently overnight. see more...

• Diva Cup ......yay or nay? And why?4 Answers
  • I've had 2 children does this work well for woman who have had kids?1 Answers
  • Can I use Dr. Bonner's soap to clean this?2 Answers
Diva Cup
  • "-The risk of TSS is almost nil (and far lower than with tampons) -Unlike tampon strings, it's not visible when you're naked...in case that's a concern -You can swim and exercise with it in -You learn so much more about your body, your flow, and your period Cons -It takes a while to get used to - turning it correctly to create the seal is definitely a skill (though not a difficult one) -If you take it out at the wrong angle (I haven't done this since I was new), there can be a bit of a bloody mess." in 18 reviews
  • "I have been told that they are the best investment people have made and that they would never go back to pads or tampons. " in 16 reviews
  • "=) Yes there is a learning curve to this and yes your fingers will need to become comfortable with your own hooha but it is completely worth it." in 15 reviews
  • "From what I've calculated from my period this is much less than what I bleed however the fact is, this cup will certainly be able to hold all your bleeding during the 12 hours it is in you with no chance of it overflowing." in 13 reviews
  • "It took some practice getting used to it (and be prepared to get seriously up close and personal with your body), but once you do it saves you a lot of money, significantly reduces your environmental impact, doesn't pose the same risk of TSS as tampons, and can even reduce cramps and lighten your period (at least it did for me!)" in 10 reviews
Adriana V.
Review for: Model more...
I was so hesitant to try menstrual cups. I just didn't see how they were better than tampons. I purchased this just figuring that I would try it out and probably go back to tampons. Holy crap this is so much better than tampons or pads! The biggest benefit to these cups is that there's a MUCH lower risk of infection (toxic shock syndrome). Admittedly, these take some getting used to. However, if you are comfortable with your body, you will get the hand of it pretty quick. I am over 30, with no kids. I got the size 2 because I am not that petite (I am 5'6" and about 135 lbs) and I have a very heavy flow at times. The size 2 is not only larger to accommodate for women who have undergone childbirth - it also holds more. On my heaviest days, I do have to empty it about every 3-4 hours, but I was having to change ultra tampons every 2 hours and sometimes still leaking through them. These hold more than even the biggest tampon. Also on my lighter days, I can put this in (or when I'm expecting my period) and there's no issue even if my period halts or slows down. That feeling of removing a dry tampon? GONE. I also love that I have had this for almost a YEAR and it's totally fine (if a bit stained - seriously Diva Cup, why are you clear/white?!). Way more economical and environmentally friendly than other menstrual products! My only complaint is that the long tip was unnecessary and uncomfortable. It wound up causing some irritation, so I snipped it off!
april n.
Forest lake , MN
Review for: Model more...
I can honestly say that I have never, in my wildest, expected to use a product like this. I remember thinking to myself “that’s so gross” when I first heard the hype about it.

I thought to myself “well, MAYBE if I was on sale I would try it. But I’m not going to pay $40 for it.” Once I read reviews on it.

Then something amazing happened! I stumbled upon one for $5! I jumped on that and that day marked the very first day of my journey with it.

As far as comfort wise - if you are like me and you don’t use tampons, only pads, it WILL FEEL AWKWARD at first. It doesn’t hurt, it just feels. ..Awkward. It’s definitely hard to put in at first, but after a few tries it gets easier to do it.

As far as the product itself goes - it does exactly what it claims to. It holds a lot and doesn’t leak. I can use 5 pads and would only have to empty the cup once, maybe twice. It works wonderfully.

When you take it out, however, is the worst part, in my honest opinion. It feels like a suction cup coming out and it’s generally uncomfortable. It’s not as bad since I’ve been doing it longer, but it’s still not particularly comfortable.

All in all, I think this is an amazing discovery and I would suggest it to anyone. You don’t need to worry about leaking or running to the bathroom constantly. It’s definitely secure, helpful, and it cuts down on the waste.
Geonna K.
Middletown, CT
Review for: Model more...
Let me tell you some thing , these save you money LIKE THEY SAVE BANK. It shouldn't be a luxury for us women to bleed , bleeding isn't a luxury so why have tampons been taxed the way they have? I was so tired of paying an arm and leg for tampons and pads , and wearing tampons that put my body at a major risk. Tampons after six hours of use can cause your body to go into toxic shock , that is crazy , and this item is supposed to be a luxury item lol yea no thanks. The Diva Cup is low risk with getting toxic shock , it is only about 25 dollars ( I own 2 ) and is so much safer , better for you and the environment. Honestly when I got my first Diva Cup I was kind of scared , what if it got stuck what if I couldn't get it out , what if I had to go to the hospital to take this out of me.  That never was a problem though , it takes a bit to get used to using it , but once you do , it saves a lot of money , can be worn all day , and best of all doesn't leak if put in right. All women should get on board with these , all women should stop paying a crazy amount for some thing we need every month. I am a proud Diva Cup user and will speak up about my period , all of us women get it , so honestly why not be happy and also stress free when it happens.
Tiffany L.
Vale, NC
Review for: Model more...
I was super skeptical before purchasing but intrigued as well. I mean seriously the cost of buying feminine hygiene products each month is through the roof and I thought for sure there had To be a better way. So I made a special trip back out just to buy the diva cup that night. I spent roughly forty dollars on my diva cup which is washable and reusable.i easily spent 20 dollars on tampons each month. When I tried out the diva cup for the first time it was kinda complicated to insert and it took a few tries to get the fit right. I slept overnight in the diva cup and in the morning I had no leaks! I was amazed so I wore to work that morning but it was my heaviest day and I had to compliment the cup with a pantyliner in order to catch leaks because I was Indeed so heavy. Once I got the hang of the cup I have come to the realization in three months I have spent ten dollars on tampons. Those were the tampons I bought the night I bought the cup. I highly recommend the cup as an alternative method for every women’s monthly. The price is superior to that of tampons, pads, or liners. It is totally worth the purchase just be aware if you are heavy you need to change more frequently or compliment with alternative methods for flow control.Diva Cup
Tessa A.
Moncks Corner, SC
Review for: Model more...
I absolutley loved trying my Diva cup this past week, I received it for Christmas and was so excited for my period to start. It is really easy to use once you get used to it. If not inserted correctly it does have a chance to leak. You can wear it for up to 12 hours and it holds way more than a regular tampon. When you first put it in you can feel it but after a while you no longer feel it.
This product will save you so much money since you aren't spending on pads and tampons every month!

You can check out my full review on my blog
locsdaily.wordpress.com

Ronnie S.
Lindsay CA
Review for: Model more...
If I could give this all the stars in the world I would! This has CHANGED my life forever. I will never go back to tampons ever again. Lately I’ve been having really heavy periods and I’ve been bleeding through a tampon like crazy so I decided enough was enough. I had heard about the diva cup but was always too scared to try it. Then I finally went to target and bought it. And it was the best purchase of my life. I can go through my day without worry about bleeding everywhere and honestly I forget that I’m even on my period which is an amazing feeling. It takes practice trying to put it in and take it out but once you know how it’s the easiest thing to use. I love my diva cup!
Kayla D.
American fork, UT
Review for: Model more...
It is really weird in the beginning honestly, not much like a tampon at all.  But once you get a Hang of it the benefits out way the weird intro 100%. First you have a huge impact change environmentally- no more rappers, boxes, pushers, and tampon waste.  Second, it is so discrete and simple- one product that does the work and a bijillion tampons- Instant money saver specially for us with a heavy flow.  No more dealing with strings comming out of you or the stress of leaking though- just put it in and empty when needed. I love this product.
Michelle H.
Review for: Model more...
Recently a friend and I discussed what dream product we would endorse in a commercial and have the most genuine enthusiasm. My answer was the Diva cup. Sure, women aren’t supposed to be running around shouting how amazing their feminine hygiene products are but this is the best gift I have ever been given. The diva cup is convenient, clean, comfortable and easy to care for. It makes me forget half the time that I am dealing with another monthly inconvenience. No risk of TSS and no garbage left behind- ever. This truly limits any embarrassing moments. And it is the gift that keeps giving because it saves a fortune. I have saved well over $500 since giving up Tampons and guess what- that buys me at least once vacation to someplace warm in winter. A word of advice- go for the smaller model if you have never had kids and cut off the stem if bothersome. Personally, peroxide and water have been my favorite way to soak this bad boy and the integrity of the silicone has not been compromised. For a ten-spot more than a box of super plus tampons, I recommend giving it a go.
Samantha H.
Review for: Model more...
I will start off by saying I don't have a diva cup but I have something just like it but it's called Lena. I love it!! I used to switch my tampons like 4 times a day cause I thought I would leak but with my Lena I have no fear of leaking. I just put it in and leave it in and it didn't even feel like anything is in there. When I used tampons it would feel weird and hurt by the end of the day!! I will never use tampons again!!!
Sierra K.
Kent, OH
I have been using the diva cup for almost a year now and I absolutely love it! My first few days I have a really heavy flow but even on my heaviest days I can leave it in for the max of 12 hours. This is so great and has saved me so much time and money! It's so nice not having to worry about changing my tampon. Also it is so much cleaner then tampons and liners. I change mine in the shower and just wash the cup and put it back, it's so simple. It doesn't leak or smell like tampons do. The diva cup is a great and reliable product I reccomend that more women try this!
P.S. Also give it some time don't just try it once and decide you dont like it. You have to learn how to position it because all bodies are different. So it might take a little practice to get it right so that it does not leak but trust me it's so worth it! The DivaCup Model 1 Menstrual Cup
Kate M.
Oakland, CA
So i know that lots of people seem grossed out by this idea. i know it can be pretty messy, but does it really work? do you get leakage? can I work out while wearing it?
Jess B.
Westmoreland, TN
Are these easy to use? Do they seem easier than pads?
With L.
Riverdale, GA
I'm willing to try. anything to save money and to feel safe instead of wearing tampons..Is it easy to put on and take out. That's my biggest concern
Emily L.
Cambridge, Ontario
I would be so worried about it getting stuck up there..... Or blood spilling out when I remove it. Has anyone lost it up there? Sorry, weird question.
Stephanie T.
Coventry , RI
What do you do when you have to empty it in public? Do you have to wash it out? I've wanted to switch for some months now, but I'm scared.