BY DIVA CUP #1 in Alternative Feminine Hygiene

Clean, Comfortable & Convenient Award Winning. Reusable:  Economical & Eco-Responsible. 100% Silicone - No Latex, Rubber, Plastic or BPA. Proven Reliable Protection - No Leaks. Bag & Detailed Instructions Enclosed The DivaCup®, launched worldwide in 2003, is a revolutionary alternative to tampons & pads.  The DivaCup eliminates the inconvenience & expenses of purchasing disposible products in endless absorbencies, shapes & sizes.  The DivaCup conveniently accommodates your changing flow:  simply empty 2-3 times per 24 hours, wash & reinsert.  Can be worn confidently overnight. see more...

• I really want to try this!!! Is there any way I can qualify?1 Answers
  • Is it true this is very easy to clean? Does it hold every...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this before? Thinking of switching to thi...4 Answers
Diva Cup
  • "-The risk of TSS is almost nil (and far lower than with tampons) -Unlike tampon strings, it's not visible when you're naked...in case that's a concern -You can swim and exercise with it in -You learn so much more about your body, your flow, and your period Cons -It takes a while to get used to - turning it correctly to create the seal is definitely a skill (though not a difficult one) -If you take it out at the wrong angle (I haven't done this since I was new), there can be a bit of a bloody mess." in 18 reviews
  • "I have been told that they are the best investment people have made and that they would never go back to pads or tampons. " in 16 reviews
  • "=) Yes there is a learning curve to this and yes your fingers will need to become comfortable with your own hooha but it is completely worth it." in 15 reviews
  • "From what I've calculated from my period this is much less than what I bleed however the fact is, this cup will certainly be able to hold all your bleeding during the 12 hours it is in you with no chance of it overflowing." in 13 reviews
  • "It took some practice getting used to it (and be prepared to get seriously up close and personal with your body), but once you do it saves you a lot of money, significantly reduces your environmental impact, doesn't pose the same risk of TSS as tampons, and can even reduce cramps and lighten your period (at least it did for me!)" in 10 reviews
Madison S.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the best thing since sliced bread, i swear. I used to only wear super plus tampons because of how heavy my period always is. I could fill a regular size probably in 30 minutes. When i first started using the Diva cup, about 1 year ago, i had transitioned from tampons, and when i switched, i noticed i had less cramps than with tampons, i had more confidence in myself during my period. When it says 12 hours protection, it MEANS 12 hour. I usually wake up, empty/clean it, reinsert, and it usually stays 100% leak free til about 7-8 at night, then i start all over. Being able to truly see the measurement of my flow has really put me more on tune with my body, i truly know my heavy days, and lighter days, and dont worry, your hands get way less dirty than they would yanking on a dirty pee/period soaked tampon string🤢 (plus you get to avoid that god awful sensation of pulling out a dry tampon at the end of your period!!
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been wanting to try this for awhile now but was always hesitant because of the price. I tried an off brand one and wasn’t impressed at all. Target finally had it on sale and I pulled the plug. I haven’t used tampons in years and have a smaller frame. I decided to go with model 2 since I have had 4 children vaginally.
The first time putting it in was ... different. I only wore it for a couple hours and then switched back to the pad. I went back and forth on day 2 and by day 3 and basically inserted and opened on its on 🙌. Putting it in and taking it out was far easier than expected. Since it catches everything before it comes out it has taken a full day off my period. I did experience small leaks/spot the first 2 days but I assume that was just getting it in right. It also has its own little bag to store it in. If you are debating this product don’t anymore. You will not regret it!
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product has truly changed my life! Not only will it save you a TON of money, it is better for you and the environment.

The initial “ick” factor goes away super quickly when you see how normal and natural the process truly is. Will there be some clean up-yes. Will you seek some blood-yes. But. It. is. Totally. Worth. It.

I clean and empty my cup first thing in the morning and wear it ALL DAY with no leaks or even the fear of it happening. I clean and empty my cup before bed and that’s it.

I’m between cycles you will want to sanitize it, boiling in hot water, similar to a baby bottle, but that’s all the maintenance it really entails.

It comes with a cute carrying case too. I have shared my story SO many times and have converted several of my friends to this product as well! Try it!
Raven M.
After weeks and weeks of research I broke down and decided to try the diva cup. I was so nervous when putting it in. I wasn’t sure what the suction would feel like, but honestly once I was able to get it in it was amazing. I thought it would have been a lot harder, but it wasn’t that bad. It felt like nothing was in and I actually forgot that I had my period. On day two, I did experience a leak because I tend to be heavier on this day I should have dumped the cup sooner as it leaked by the 6th hour. After the following days I did not experience anymore leaks. Sure the price of it is a little scary for something you aren’t sure you’ll like, but honestly I’d buy it all over again. Plus, it’ll save you money in the long run. I’ve never felt cleaner with this cup as well.
Maggie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Absolutely amazing. I first heard of the diva cup several years ago but never gave it more than just a thought. After having our first born nine months ago, I came across this alternative again due to us wanting to eliminate waste, save some money and it's chemical free! At first, I was intimidated by the size but it's not as scary as it seems. The trick is to really relax, and I ran mine under water before application for a little more ease. I spent my first day with the diva cup, hiking, cleaning up the house, taking care of a little one and to much of my surprise, I even forgot that I was wearing one. It did great overnight as well. I am wearing a liner since I am still getting used to correctly inserting it but other than that, it's great.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I can honestly say that I have never, in my wildest, expected to use a product like this. I remember thinking to myself “that’s so gross” when I first heard the hype about it.

I thought to myself “well, MAYBE if I was on sale I would try it. But I’m not going to pay $40 for it.” Once I read reviews on it.

Then something amazing happened! I stumbled upon one for $5! I jumped on that and that day marked the very first day of my journey with it.

As far as comfort wise - if you are like me and you don’t use tampons, only pads, it WILL FEEL AWKWARD at first. It doesn’t hurt, it just feels. ..Awkward. It’s definitely hard to put in at first, but after a few tries it gets easier to do it.

As far as the product itself goes - it does exactly what it claims to. It holds a lot and doesn’t leak. I can use 5 pads and would only have to empty the cup once, maybe twice. It works wonderfully.

When you take it out, however, is the worst part, in my honest opinion. It feels like a suction cup coming out and it’s generally uncomfortable. It’s not as bad since I’ve been doing it longer, but it’s still not particularly comfortable.

All in all, I think this is an amazing discovery and I would suggest it to anyone. You don’t need to worry about leaking or running to the bathroom constantly. It’s definitely secure, helpful, and it cuts down on the waste.
Victoria S.
Glenville, PA
I want to start ofd by saying I absolutely love this product. I wish I would have switched to a diva cup years ago. I was worried it would be too messy and gross to change and clean but let me tell you...it is not that way at all. You put it in and it pulls out clean there is only blood on the inside. And you just dump it into the toilet amd rinse it and you can reuse it. I have a very heavy flow for 2 days of my cycle. Normally I go through 1 tampon an hr. I only had to change the diva cup 4 times from the time I woke up to the time I went to bed and that was more than I needed too. I was just nervous because this was my first experience with using the diva cup. It is a serious game changer for me.
Geonna K.
Middletown, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Let me tell you some thing , these save you money LIKE THEY SAVE BANK. It shouldn't be a luxury for us women to bleed , bleeding isn't a luxury so why have tampons been taxed the way they have? I was so tired of paying an arm and leg for tampons and pads , and wearing tampons that put my body at a major risk. Tampons after six hours of use can cause your body to go into toxic shock , that is crazy , and this item is supposed to be a luxury item lol yea no thanks. The Diva Cup is low risk with getting toxic shock , it is only about 25 dollars ( I own 2 ) and is so much safer , better for you and the environment. Honestly when I got my first Diva Cup I was kind of scared , what if it got stuck what if I couldn't get it out , what if I had to go to the hospital to take this out of me.  That never was a problem though , it takes a bit to get used to using it , but once you do , it saves a lot of money , can be worn all day , and best of all doesn't leak if put in right. All women should get on board with these , all women should stop paying a crazy amount for some thing we need every month. I am a proud Diva Cup user and will speak up about my period , all of us women get it , so honestly why not be happy and also stress free when it happens.
Kendra B.
manteca
This menstrual cup has changed my periods, and the way I feel about myself when I’m on it! It does take some practice. My first time was not so easy trying to figure the right way to fold the cup to insert it. But after some practice you’ll have it down and love it! I can keep the cup inserted a lot longer than if I had a tampon, and I feel that my periods are now a lot shorter! I also never have accidental leaks like with a tampon. I found mine at CVS for a little over $25 I believe. When I think about how often I buy boxes of tampons, I realize this is a HUGE money saver. I am a changed woman. I will never go back!!
Adriana V.
I was so hesitant to try menstrual cups. I just didn't see how they were better than tampons. I purchased this just figuring that I would try it out and probably go back to tampons. Holy crap this is so much better than tampons or pads! The biggest benefit to these cups is that there's a MUCH lower risk of infection (toxic shock syndrome). Admittedly, these take some getting used to. However, if you are comfortable with your body, you will get the hand of it pretty quick. I am over 30, with no kids. I got the size 2 because I am not that petite (I am 5'6" and about 135 lbs) and I have a very heavy flow at times. The size 2 is not only larger to accommodate for women who have undergone childbirth - it also holds more. On my heaviest days, I do have to empty it about every 3-4 hours, but I was having to change ultra tampons every 2 hours and sometimes still leaking through them. These hold more than even the biggest tampon. Also on my lighter days, I can put this in (or when I'm expecting my period) and there's no issue even if my period halts or slows down. That feeling of removing a dry tampon? GONE. I also love that I have had this for almost a YEAR and it's totally fine (if a bit stained - seriously Diva Cup, why are you clear/white?!). Way more economical and environmentally friendly than other menstrual products! My only complaint is that the long tip was unnecessary and uncomfortable. It wound up causing some irritation, so I snipped it off!
Kate M.
Oakland, CA
So i know that lots of people seem grossed out by this idea. i know it can be pretty messy, but does it really work? do you get leakage? can I work out while wearing it?
Jess B.
Westmoreland, TN
Are these easy to use? Do they seem easier than pads?
With L.
Riverdale, GA
I'm willing to try. anything to save money and to feel safe instead of wearing tampons..Is it easy to put on and take out. That's my biggest concern
Emily L.
Cambridge , ON
I would be so worried about it getting stuck up there..... Or blood spilling out when I remove it. Has anyone lost it up there? Sorry, weird question.
Stephanie T.
Coventry , RI
What do you do when you have to empty it in public? Do you have to wash it out? I've wanted to switch for some months now, but I'm scared.