BY DIVA CHICS

Turn your frizzy, frazzled hair into fun, Fierce locks. Our lightweight formula blends rich conditioners  and naturally derived silicones to instantly detangle, hydrate and add glossy shine. A potent blend of vitamins and our own Exotic Superfruit Complex™ helps provide strong antioxidant protection against environmental stress. We ve also whipped in a little sunflower seed extract to help reduce color fading. Don t be afraid to tame those unruly tresses - Be Fierce. Professional Salon formula. . see more...

• I heard a lot of good things about this brand but is it w...1 Answers
  • How much is this? My mom is natural and she might like th...2 Answers
  • Do we use on wet or dry hair? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Griselda R.
Yukon, OK
The way this product works is amazing because my daughters hair is just untamable and is always tamgled ive tried about everything even some hair creams but this product is just amazing on her hair
Kaitlyn Renee H.
Piqua, OH
Such a cute & useful product for me. It cured my case of the frizz & left my hair tangle free. It made it to where my brush would glide effortlessly through my hair without stopping. It smells so fresh & feels just the same.
Gloria G.
Gainesville, GA
I gave it a five star because I've heard good things about this detangler. So I will make sure to purchase and give it a try! I will be review this product once I get mine.
Jessica P.
I love diva chics brand! This is not oily at all.. It's moisturizing, and I only wash my hair once a week and use this almost daily!
Syra K.
Having frizzy hair, this product came in handy. Loved that it worked so well and instantly
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Diva Chics Be Fierce Hydrating Detangler este me gusta ya que ofrece relajar el cabello y lo Hidrata cosas muy importantes para las que tenemos pelo colocho me gusta la marca mo la conosco pero la provare
Brenda B.
Brazil
Ô bem como a gente se fala em anexo o boleto para pagamento do boleto para pagamento
Zunaira S.
Do we use on wet or dry hair?
Onna L.
Charlotte, NC
How much is this? My mom is natural and she might like this product.
Brittany M.
Claymont, DE
I heard a lot of good things about this brand but is it worth buying and do people actually see a difference ?
JaMarique W.
Powder Springs, GA
Does it honestly work?
Amanda N.
Does it protect hair from heat/styling? Does it leave build up?