BY DIUREX

DIUREX, America's #1 selling water pill contains an effective yet gentle diuretic that helps promptly increase the outflow of temporary excess body water, relieve monthly water weight gain, puffiness, bloat, swelling and pressure-related cramps. Helps relieve Temporary Water Weight Gain, Bloating, Swelling, Full Feeling, and Fatigue Associated With The Premenstrual and Menstrual Periods. see more...

Krista P.
Dickson, TN
As I age, "that time of the month" has presented a few surprises that I learned to control with diet changes, but once in a while I slip and all of a sudden I'm bloated, fatigued, and swollen. I've tried a few other brands, but they aren't as effective for me. Diurex is a gentle diuretic used to relieve menstrual bloat & puffiness, water weight gain, related fatigue, bloating and a "full" feeling. Gluten Free and recognized to be safe and effective by an FDA Expert Advisory Panel as used when directed, which may or may not mean anything to you, depending on how you feel about the FDA. lol I've used these when needed for the past few years and haven't experienced any side effects, personally. I would recommend it to a friend!
Kayla H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I have been using these for years they help relieve menstrual bloating and puffiness water weight gain fatigue and Mild cramps I purchased these at my local Walmart they are also gluten free
nooran h.
cairo
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Review for: 42 Pills more...
hello ..i really searching for any thing to help  me loose my weight >>i try a lot of ways to  loose my over weight nothing goin on......i'll be thankful if you allowed my to try these product then remark it again with the result  ...it will gonna be like a challange for me...