Diurex Water Capsules 21 ea uploaded by Jonellen M.

BY DIUREX

The Gentle DiureticLose Excess Body WaterExtended Relief* Bloat Puffiness Water Weight Gain Related DiscomfortsCaffeine Free Doctor RecommendedHelps reduce excess body water and relieve related menstrual discomforts America's #1 Brand OTC Diuretic*The active ingredient in Diurex Water Capsules has been recognized to be safe and effective by an FDA expert advisory panel when used as directed. Questions? 1-800-738-2582*Relief extends for up to 6 hours*Based on independent syndicated market research data. see more...

Tina C.
They definitely work. These are especially good on, before or around your period. They also are, when safely used, a good option to lise 1-4 lbs of water weight. However, be very careful if you are taking any medications or if you have kidney or heart problems.
Renee R.
Spokane, WA
These work really well for me, especially right before my period. I can bloat and actually gain 2 or 3 pounds. At the first sign of bloating, I just take these and it seriously goes away. These are the only thing I have ever taken that has worked. Now, if I have to wear a swimsuit the next day, and I know I am bloated, I just take one of these in the AM and one in the PM, and it makes a huge difference.
Kelsey B.
Dumont, NJ
I used these before I was in a wedding a few months ago. I knew it would be a weekend full of drinking and I didn't want to bloat before wearing my really pretty (and tight) bridesmaids dress. These worked wonderful and I never felt that excess water weight!
Jody B.
bayville, nj
I use these right around the time I have my period. It really does help with the water weight gain. I always find these in my local pharmacy. I will definitely continue using these.
Katie B.
Saint Cloud, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
These help to get rid of water bloat! It basically removes all the excess water in your body. They work pretty well but I wouldn't recommend them for weight loss which is what some people think it does. It does not make you loose weight. Just water.
Chryslyn B.
Mckinney, TX
These work great for getting rid of excess water weight before a big event! I have used these on 4 or 5 occasions and have never been disappointed.
Lynzee J.
I love these! I use them when I know I'm about to be in a bathing suit for a couple of days. It's a great way to get rid of that bloat!
Belinda H.
Matthews, NC
I used to buy this all the time because it helps so much with bloating during my period and ONLY took it because it is caffeine free.
Stephi D.
Shaw AFB, SC
Did it's job with battling excess bloat. I usually take around that time of the month, and will shed a few extra pounds.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 5
Am using these and they completely work. I was feeling tight and swollen, just a lot of water retention. Not anymore!!!

back