Diurex Ultra The Gentle Diuretic Water Pills 80 ct uploaded by STACEY D.

BY DIUREX

Diurex Ultra The Gentle Diuretic Water Pills Weight Loss Removes water content see more...

member-5a70d
These pills have caused nausea every time I have taken them. It might be the abundant caffeine in them, which is odd because I'm usually pretty immune to the effects of caffeine. The feeling of having to vomit is not worth whatever incidental water weight loss happens.
STACEY D.
Thibodaux, LA
Water pills are a must for me since I retain water like nobody's business...Diurex Ultra has been my go to product for the last year or so. They work amazingly and don't have you running to the rest room every minute. I take two a day and it keeps me bloat free.
Alex M.
Love this product. helps me feel much less fatigued and gets rid of the unnecessary excess bloating caused by that time of month, or any other issue. easy to lose some water weight quickly.
Alisha B.
Fairchild Afb, WA
To be honest, I've only used this a few times but I didn't really notice a difference. I do however plan on finishing the bottle and maybe I'll notice something then.. Waste not, want not..
casey c.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the best water pills I've ever taken if I need to go to a wedding or do a party and look my best these I take make sure you drink a lot of water
Christy R.
Atlanta, GA
I use this everyday faithfully and it works for me. I can tell a difference and have lost water weight pounds. Very affordable and works great
Dana K.
Carroll, IA
Diurex works great. I would only use it occasionally to avoid complications that could happen from overuse though. It works great!
Egle R.
Stroudsburg, PA
So easy to use and simple. Gets rid of the excess bloating you have. But I will say it make you want to go to the bathroom so much
Amanda A.
It really works and it is one of my favorites. It has a nice price and really I totally recommend. .I
Tiffany S.
I use this during my monthly time. It helps with bloating which relieves some of my crampiness.