BY DIUREX

The Gentle Diuretic Lose Excess Body Water The Bloat Medicine® Helps Relieve: Bloat & Puffiness Water Weight Gain Related Fatigue Prompt...Effective America s #1 Brand OTC Diuretic* See New Warnings Information - Magnesium Salicylate /Caffeine Prompt relief of water bloat and related menstrual discomforts The active ingredients in Diurex Water Pills have been recognized to be safe and effective by an FDA expert advisory panel when used as directed. Questions? *Based on independent syndicated market research data. see more...

• What do you use this product for? Fatigue, Weight Loss, Bloat, Puff...9 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "I had heard how great these work for bloating, but these did not work well for me." in 2 reviews
  • "I will just stick to green tea and water..and spanx (lol). " in 1 review
Natasha G.
Natasha G.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Super helpful around that time of the month when I'm feeling bloated and uncomfortable. I just wish they didn't have so much caffeine because sometimes they make me really jittery.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Willoughby, OH
Diurex is an absolute necessity for me! I only use it around that time of the month when I am feeling really bloated. It relieves my bloated feeling within no time!
Linda P.
Linda P.
Wasco, CA
I tend to retain a lot of water so it relieves the bloating and helps me lose the excess water. I've tried other brands but Diurex is my go to. I would recommend highly!
Amber E.
Amber E.
There are a few times in the year where I retain a lot of water, and I just take these to help relieve the pain and retention. I didn't know they were for weight loss. But they work well with the relief of the water retention.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Lancaster, PA
I used this product for menstrual bloating...what a joke. Didn't even help one bit. I will just stick to green tea and water..and spanx (lol).
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Conway, NH
Tried it along time ago and liked how it worked will try again not all water pills ar ethe same try one till u like it but this one is a good one
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Portland, OR
If you take too many of these too often, It can be really bad for you! If you're not on your period, they're probably just going to make you dehydrated. Good product for that time of the month though that's for sure. I just only take one a day, total of 5 each month.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
State College, PA
I use this stuff only when I desperately need some bloat relief. And it does work, but I've sometimes felt funny on it - nauseous, light-headed. Like I said, I'll use this if I need to, but be careful!
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Monticello, MN
This product works if you're looking to get rid of some quick water weight. Isn't really a pill you should take all of the time.
Nina P.
Nina P.
Carnegie, PA
I confess, I took this pill to lose some water weight before my wedding. It helped for sure. But it's water weight only and you get it back the next day. Also, the after taste is horrible!
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
What do you use this product for? Fatigue, Weight Loss, Bloat, Puffiness?