BY DIUREX

The Gentle Diuretic Lose Excess Body Water The Bloat Medicine® Helps Relieve: Bloat & Puffiness Water Weight Gain Related Fatigue Prompt...Effective America s #1 Brand OTC Diuretic* See New Warnings Information - Magnesium Salicylate /Caffeine Prompt relief of water bloat and related menstrual discomforts The active ingredients in Diurex Water Pills have been recognized to be safe and effective by an FDA expert advisory panel when used as directed. Questions? *Based on independent syndicated market research data. see more...

• What do you use this product for? Fatigue, Weight Loss, Bloat, Pu...9 Answers
  • Does this product work2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I had heard how great these work for bloating, but these did not work well for me." in 2 reviews
  • "I will just stick to green tea and water..and spanx (lol). " in 1 review
Natasha G.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Super helpful around that time of the month when I'm feeling bloated and uncomfortable. I just wish they didn't have so much caffeine because sometimes they make me really jittery.
bailey c.
Rexburg, ID
These didn't work i still felt bloated, an they also gave me a horrible headache and made me feel really sick.
Amber E.
There are a few times in the year where I retain a lot of water, and I just take these to help relieve the pain and retention. I didn't know they were for weight loss. But they work well with the relief of the water retention.
Kristin C.
Lancaster, PA
I used this product for menstrual bloating...what a joke. Didn't even help one bit. I will just stick to green tea and water..and spanx (lol).
Sarah D.
Royal Oak, MI
I know that many people use water pills for hunger management, but I find that these are the most useful things to help manage period pain and bloating.
Krystal D.
Fontana , CA
Recommend using this when you are having a bloated day. Works well and can't beat the price.
Daisy C.
Wellness Guru Expert
It does relief my bloating and retaining water but it did make me light headed and jittery
Alyssa K.
These helped me slightly in the summer when I drank insane amounts of water and didn't want to look bloated. I wouldn't recommend these as they did not significantly help.
Megan P.
Montezuma, IN
I had heard how great these work for bloating, but these did not work well for me. Maybe I just bought a bad batch because it made no difference for me.
Brandy T.
Benton, AR
I usually that this when I'm bloated and it always works for me. Just make sure you drink plenty of water because it could cause you to feel sick or have a headache.
Tiffany P.
What do you use this product for? Fatigue, Weight Loss, Bloat, Puffiness?
Luz R.