HealthWellnessDiurex
Max Relief Water Caplets 30-Count (Pack of 3)

Diurex Max Relief Water Caplets 30-Count (Pack of 3)

by Diurex

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Diurex Max Relief Water Caplets 30-Count (Pack of 3)!
How would you rate this product?
Jacqueline J.
Russell Springs, KY
I have used these several times during that time of month, and it does help a lot, I always try to remember to start taking them about a week of the expected time, and then all the way thru, and the bloating is not as bad.
beth H.
Reidsville, NC
I use these during that time of the month to help with the swelling in my fingers & the bloat but I cant tell that much of a difference.
Amanda A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I didn't notice any difference in my problems with water weight. But I am still waiting for it. Maybe I need more time.
Katie I.
Slidell, LA
I use these for that time of the month to help with bloat but I have never really felt or seen a difference
Chelsey L.
Somerset, KY
I don't personally use these but my mom does. She has really bad water weight and these help a lot.

Looking for your answer?