D'Italiano No Seeds Italian Rolls, 20 oz uploaded by Brandon L.D'Italiano No Seeds Italian Rolls, 20 oz uploaded by Brandon L.

BY D'ITALIANO

Leslie R.
Graham, NC
Love this Italian bread, specifically because it does not have the seeds! I have weird reactions to them, but I love Italian bread! This is one of the rare ones without them. It's really good, & you don't even notice no seed!
Carolina K.
Fort Saskatchewan , AB
This bread is so soft, fluffy and every time I buy it I found it so fresh and
stays like that for a few days, I don't even need to freeze it. The
quality is very good and it has a nice flavour. I love it for my
sandwiches or toast. Price is average. I usually get it at Walmart.

Skye D.
Toronto, ON
don't often buy pre-sliced bread in bags, but this is my go-to brand when I do. The bread is always fresh, has an appetizing smell and great texture. It's perfect for making sandwiches or toasting, etc. The quality is always consistent and definitely outdoes many other pre-sliced packaged brands.