BY DISTRIBUTEL #11 in Wireless Service Providers

Distributel is a Canadian telecommunications provider offering residential high-speed Internet, Television, Home Phone and Long Distance services at competitive prices in Quebec, Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia.

Katie M.
New Castle, IN
I have this internet it has a decent speed but I wish it didn't crash as much at it does.
Jenna L.
I have not started my service with this company and I am already having difficulties. When I first signed up Numsung told me the service would be installed July 21st between 8am and 5pm. I rearranged my work schedule to be free that day and was billed starting July 21st. Thinking nothing of it I let time go by and decided to call today as tomorrow is the 21st and I wanted a more specific time range. When I called Jacob stated it was only a tentative date of installation and an actual date was never confirmed. He stated he could no further help me. I put in a complaint for the miscommunication, Jacob stated the company would make a credit of the difference I was charged for service beginning July 21st although I would not have internet service. I am glad that I phoned today because the company has no intentions of notifying me that the service was not confirmed although they told me the installation date would be tomorrow. Now I must further wait for a phone call because the company did not follow up with ensuring the service was available the date they said it would be provided. Very frustrated with this company. My service order date was the 10 th of July.
Leah J.
Techie Expert Level 1
Distributel is finally getting better, but my experience with it for the most part has been lousy. The internet would go in and out of service regularly and would be out for days at a time. When contacting them they would not send someone out to help us. On the original date of set up the Distributel technician didn't show up. Although it was lousy, after changing to cable internet it has been better. We finally were able to receive a new modem as well and all has worked, but overall was a huge hassle and years of trouble before being resolved.
Jacqueline B.
Pretty decent internet provider, although I probably went through them because they had the best prices and now it seems they are slowly jacking up the prices as time goes on. Also, when I moved it took them forever to send someone over to set it up and the first time the guy didn't show up and I took the day off work. However they have to outsource to Bell so I guess they are not 100% to blame. They just need to work on their communication.
Sarah B.
Stratford, Ontario
Love-hate relationship! When the service is working good, we love distributel. We pay what we consider is a little amount for a lot of Internet usage a month. When the internet does cut in and out it can be very annoying! Hoping this problem stops soon.
Lucia P.
It is a great provider! The internet always is fast. Never fails and costumer service is fast and efficient. Also has ver good prices in comparison with others providers.
Stephanie V.
St. Catharines, ON
Get service. Unlimited bandwidth and a cheaper price than the bigger companies. Customer service is great as well. Never had a problem with billing, or service going down
Gaby A.
Montreal, Quebec
I've got their Internet service for a year now and I can't complain at all. I have not had any issues at all and when they came install it, it was a nice experience.
Kelly R.
Had done big problems when they took over my previous Internet provider. Had to be on the phone daily for hours to get a resolution. Finally everything is working as it should.
Melanie C.
Brampton, Ontario, ON
The value is great. I get unlimited internet for less than $60 a month. My only complaint is that a few days a month my service doesn't work for a few hours.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Techie Expert Level 3
Where is this company based out of?