Disney's Stitch Tsum Tsum Lip Smacker, Blueberry

by Lip Smacker

This Disney's Stitch Tsum Tsum Lip Smacker makes an adorable addition to her stackable collection! Disney Blueberry flavored Collectible & stackable with other characters Age: 6 years & up 0.26 ounces Imported Size: One size. Color: Blueberry. Gender: Female. Age Group: Kids. Material: Plastic.

Disney's Stitch Tsum Tsum Lip Smacker, Blueberry This is so cute. Does anyone know where I could find him?
I'm obsessed with this Stitch Lip Smacker. Does anyone know if there will be one of Eeyore?
Are these like lil eos balls they are super cute safe for kids ??
Start your review of Disney's Stitch Tsum Tsum Lip Smacker, Blueberry!
Product Highlights
“...them both on my desk while looking cute and still use it. It's pretty moisturizing and smells lovely!” in reviews
“I love this and so does my niece. I have the Winnie the Pooh one. It works on chapped lips and smoothes it out.” in reviews
“I love to use this all the time. Usually when I chew gum idk why my lips dry lol” in reviews
Bossier City, LA
Review for: Stitch Blueberry
I am the biggest Disney fan and stitch is one of my favorite characters. I was in the toy aisle with my brother and saw this item, immediately I had to buy it. It's a good product but I would like it better if it was clear. It leaves a blue tint on my lips and I don't care for it. As for the application, it goes on so smooth and stays on for a long time. I will purchase more of these, I'll probably just stick to pink ones though.
Sheboygan, WI
Review for: Mickey Mouse Multi None
I saw this in a local walmart and couldn't resist buying. It has a strong marshmallow scent after application but it does fade after an hour or two Also feels a bit dry but I left it on overnight and woke up with very soft lips. Comparing it to other lip balms I've tried I kinda like it, it's not the worst I've ever tried honestly. If you like Disney or just Lip Smacker products in general it's worth purchasing.
Highland Park, NJ
I LOVE IT! Although I think the blue color got to my lips, so if you are looking for a clear balm that`s not the one. I like the smell and it's sweet. It did mosturized my lips. But I actually bought it because it's definetely the cutest thing ever! Eu amei, mas a cor do balm passou p labio e ficou meio azulado. Gostei do cheirinho e ele 'e doce. Mas comprei mesmo pq eh lindo!
Review for: Minnie Mouse Multi None
I really like how cute this lip balm is. It looks so cute on a dresser. I also like the strawberry scent. The only downsides to this are that it is a bit heavy to carry in a purse and I think it makes me break out a little around my lip when I apply a lot. If you like Disney, give this a try, but don't expect it to be extraordinary.
Review for: Winnie The Pooh Honey
I saw this in Rite Aid and had to have it. I am a big Winnie The Pooh fan. I didn't think I would like the honey scent but it smells good. It also feels good on your lips. If you like collecting Disney things you will like this because you can get the rest of the characters and stack them on top of each other!!!!
Elmont, NY
Disney's Stitch Tsum Tsum Lip Smacker, Blueberry uploaded by Liliana C.
Review for: Winnie The Pooh Honey
So I purchased this from Harmons because I'm a big fan of Winnie the Pooh. I love how these can be stackable, if you end up buying more than one. Honey Pot smells really nice. And if u lick ur lips.... It tastes good too. Lol
Hockley, TX
Disney's Stitch Tsum Tsum Lip Smacker, Blueberry uploaded by Brittany H.
I love this lip balm! The flavor is fantastic and how could you not love this packaging! Stitch is adorable! I am so glad that I picked this up at Kroger. I would definitely recommend it to any Disney fans who love lip balm.
Oregon, IL
I was so excited when I found Tsum Tsum Lip Smacker products at Target last fall. The only downfall was that the color of this one (Stitch) turned my lips blue and left a weird film substance. It's super cute to have sitting on your dresser or desk, but I am not a fan of the way it makes your lips look.
Howell, MI
Disney's Stitch Tsum Tsum Lip Smacker, Blueberry uploaded by McKenna P.
Review for: Stitch Blueberry, Winnie The Pooh Honey, Mickey Mouse Multi None, Minnie Mouse Multi None, Other
I have most of the collection! They’re absolutely adorable and I’m totally obsessed! They do run about $5 a pop so they aren’t by any means cheap but I’m a collector of chapstick so what does that matter to me! I’m still on the troll for others like tigger and holiday editions that were limited with special flavors. I have 18 currently with only one double!
Eastaboga, AL
Review for: Winnie The Pooh Honey
Love this product so much, the texture is so soft & smooth. I use this at night & in the morning my lips are so soft & you can still feel the product on your lips & the flavor! The flavor is yummy! I will be purchasing more of this product in different flavors for sure.