BY DISNEY

This Disney's Stitch Tsum Tsum Lip Smacker makes an adorable addition to her stackable collection! Disney Blueberry flavored Collectible & stackable with other characters Age: 6 years & up 0.26 ounces Imported Size: One size. Color: Blueberry. Gender: Female. Age Group: Kids. Material: Plastic. see more...

• I'm obsessed with this Stitch Lip Smacker. Does anyone know if th...1 Answers
  • Are these like lil eos balls they are super cute safe for kids ??3 Answers
  • Where can you find this product?5 Answers
Alyson M.
LEVITTOWN, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I HAVE SULLEY AND MIKE FROM MONSTERS INC AND CANNOT FIND IT! I love them both! So adorable and can stack them. The names of the flavors go along with the character one is cookies abs scream n the other is something similar about a sundae
Mable C.
San leandro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a gift for my niece from Hawaii. I couldn't think of what to get her at the time. And know she was addicted to the movie "Lilo and Stitch" I went to a couple of ABC store in the area. Some ABC store carried different items. The last ABC store carried Winnie and Stitch tsum tsum lip balm. I thought she'll love the Stitch lip balm as a alternative the EOS lip balm she has at home.

Sucess!She love the Stitch lip balm. Its going to take a while for her to finish using lip balm as a little goes a long way.
Brittany H.
Cypress, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip balm! The flavor is fantastic and how could you not love this packaging! Stitch is adorable! I am so glad that I picked this up at Kroger. I would definitely recommend it to any Disney fans who love lip balm.
Xuan C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so cute! I got the stitch one and love it. I don't care or like the scent too much because it smells too artificial and not natural. But other than that, it works well. I may be guilty of just buying them just to stack them on top of each other without really using it much lol.
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have Lip Smacker Stitch in Blueberry Wave, and I love it. It smells like blueberries, and it is very moisturizing. Love the package. The blueberry scent smells very good and sweet. A good fruity scent. The moisturizing part is hydrating. My lips feels smooth and moisturized after using Lip Smacker Tsum Tsum Stitch, in Blueberry Wave.
Alasia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a gift and it's so cute. It tastes good, feels moisturizing and keeps my lips looking nice. Only weird part is because the chapstick is blue it changes the color of you lips.
La Nita D.
Review for: Minnie Mouse Multi None
A D O R A B L E, how could I not!? I purchased this gem at KOHL’S, but have since discovered that you may purchase for less elsewhere. Anyhow, I do not regret my find one bit, as this Disney Minerva "Minnie" Mouse TSUM TSUM (stack stack) is too cute and simply divine. The strawberry lollipop scent is not artificial, it is fruity sweet to taste; and makes for a great flavored protectant prior to any lipstick application. Thus far these gems come in eight different flavors: Mickey, Minnie, Stitch, Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Donald, Marie, and Dumbo; making for excellent stocking stuffers, and gifts for the kids in our lives, and the kid in all of us.
Amber T.
Dublin, CA
Review for: Minnie Mouse Multi None
I use a lot of liquid lipstick and of course need loads of Chapstick. I found these cuties on a whim and had to have them all! So I bought 5 and ordered the other three... Minnie smells amazing and her lid/toy is one of the cutest. This is your basic lipsmacker formula so don't expect magic, it will however relive chapped lips in a pinch for a short period. The price of these range from 4.50-7.00 which is expensive for a balm however it has more product than eos and is easier to find in a large cluttered purse (the figure is HUGE).
Amber T.
Dublin, CA
Review for: Stitch Blueberry
I use a lot of liquid lipstick and of course need loads of Chapstick. I found these cuties on a whim and had to have them all! So I bought 5 and ordered the other three... Stitch smelled amazing the toy/lid is large so it can easily be found in a large crowded purse. The lipsmacker Chapstick is not the worlds best however it always works well in a pinch. These guys ranged in price from 4.50-7.00 so it wasn't the cheapest but it does ironically have more product than an eos balm.
Julie  G.
Acworth, GA
I absolutely love Stitch so when I found this lip gloss I was very excited. I really love the look and the smell of this product. However, the product is heavy so it isn't something I would want to carry around with me. It also leaves a blue film on your lips. It is disappointing to not be able to carry Stitch around and wear this lipgloss out of the house unless you like blue lips. Overall I wouldn't repurchase Stitch since I have him already and I don't care for blue lipgloss, but I would try the other Tsum Tums in this lipgloss.
Kaloni F.
Chickamauga, GA
Where can you find this product?
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Are these like lil eos balls they are super cute safe for kids ??
Kari M.
Carle Place, NY
I'm obsessed with this Stitch Lip Smacker. Does anyone know if there will be one of Eeyore?