BY DISNEY

This Disney's Stitch Tsum Tsum Lip Smacker makes an adorable addition to her stackable collection! Disney Blueberry flavored Collectible & stackable with other characters Age: 6 years & up 0.26 ounces Imported Size: One size. Color: Blueberry. Gender: Female. Age Group: Kids. Material: Plastic. see more...

• I'm obsessed with this Stitch Lip Smacker. Does anyone know if th...1 Answers
  • Are these like lil eos balls they are super cute safe for kids ??3 Answers
  • Where can you find this product?5 Answers
Alyson M.
LEVITTOWN, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I HAVE SULLEY AND MIKE FROM MONSTERS INC AND CANNOT FIND IT! I love them both! So adorable and can stack them. The names of the flavors go along with the character one is cookies abs scream n the other is something similar about a sundae
Mable C.
San Leandro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a gift for my niece from Hawaii. I couldn't think of what to get her at the time. And know she was addicted to the movie "Lilo and Stitch" I went to a couple of ABC store in the area. Some ABC store carried different items. The last ABC store carried Winnie and Stitch tsum tsum lip balm. I thought she'll love the Stitch lip balm as a alternative the EOS lip balm she has at home.

Sucess!She love the Stitch lip balm. Its going to take a while for her to finish using lip balm as a little goes a long way.
Brittany H.
Cypress, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip balm! The flavor is fantastic and how could you not love this packaging! Stitch is adorable! I am so glad that I picked this up at Kroger. I would definitely recommend it to any Disney fans who love lip balm.
Xuan C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so cute! I got the stitch one and love it. I don't care or like the scent too much because it smells too artificial and not natural. But other than that, it works well. I may be guilty of just buying them just to stack them on top of each other without really using it much lol.
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have Lip Smacker Stitch in Blueberry Wave, and I love it. It smells like blueberries, and it is very moisturizing. Love the package. The blueberry scent smells very good and sweet. A good fruity scent. The moisturizing part is hydrating. My lips feels smooth and moisturized after using Lip Smacker Tsum Tsum Stitch, in Blueberry Wave.
Shell C.
Sharpsburg , KY
Review for: Stitch Blueberry
I absolutely love this product. Lip Smackers have always been my favorite, but they got even better when they did this. Stitch is my favorite! ­čśŹ
Amber L.
Review for: Stitch Blueberry
I'm in love with anything stich and was so excited when this hit the shelves. It smells so good and makes my lips feel great.
Trishinda B.
McDonough , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are hands down the cutest lip glosses ive purchased ever i dont wanna open them because they are so cute!
Liliana C.
Elmont, NY
Review for: Winnie The Pooh Honey
So I purchased this from Harmons because I'm a big fan of Winnie the Pooh. I love how these can be stackable, if you end up buying more than one. Honey Pot smells really nice. And if u lick ur lips.... It tastes good too. Lol
Dominique N.
Porterville, CA
Review for: Stitch Blueberry
Love this chapstick! i have lilo and winnie!! they smell amazing and they are very moisturizing
Kaloni F.
Chickamauga, GA
Where can you find this product?
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Are these like lil eos balls they are super cute safe for kids ??
Kari M.
Carle Place, NY
I'm obsessed with this Stitch Lip Smacker. Does anyone know if there will be one of Eeyore?