BY DISNEY

This Disney's Stitch Tsum Tsum Lip Smacker makes an adorable addition to her stackable collection! Disney Blueberry flavored Collectible & stackable with other characters Age: 6 years & up 0.26 ounces Imported Size: One size. Color: Blueberry. Gender: Female. Age Group: Kids. Material: Plastic. see more...

• I'm obsessed with this Stitch Lip Smacker. Does anyone know if th...1 Answers
  • Are these like lil eos balls they are super cute safe for kids ??3 Answers
  • Where can you find this product?5 Answers
Alyson M.
LEVITTOWN, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I HAVE SULLEY AND MIKE FROM MONSTERS INC AND CANNOT FIND IT! I love them both! So adorable and can stack them. The names of the flavors go along with the character one is cookies abs scream n the other is something similar about a sundae
Mable C.
San Leandro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a gift for my niece from Hawaii. I couldn't think of what to get her at the time. And know she was addicted to the movie "Lilo and Stitch" I went to a couple of ABC store in the area. Some ABC store carried different items. The last ABC store carried Winnie and Stitch tsum tsum lip balm. I thought she'll love the Stitch lip balm as a alternative the EOS lip balm she has at home.

Sucess!She love the Stitch lip balm. Its going to take a while for her to finish using lip balm as a little goes a long way.
Brittany H.
Cypress, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip balm! The flavor is fantastic and how could you not love this packaging! Stitch is adorable! I am so glad that I picked this up at Kroger. I would definitely recommend it to any Disney fans who love lip balm.
Xuan C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so cute! I got the stitch one and love it. I don't care or like the scent too much because it smells too artificial and not natural. But other than that, it works well. I may be guilty of just buying them just to stack them on top of each other without really using it much lol.
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have Lip Smacker Stitch in Blueberry Wave, and I love it. It smells like blueberries, and it is very moisturizing. Love the package. The blueberry scent smells very good and sweet. A good fruity scent. The moisturizing part is hydrating. My lips feels smooth and moisturized after using Lip Smacker Tsum Tsum Stitch, in Blueberry Wave.
Alasia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a gift and it's so cute. It tastes good, feels moisturizing and keeps my lips looking nice. Only weird part is because the chapstick is blue it changes the color of you lips.
Larissa G.
Highland Park, NJ
I LOVE IT! Although I think the blue color got to my lips, so if you are looking for a clear balm that`s not the one. I like the smell and it's sweet. It did mosturized my lips. But I actually bought it because it's definetely the cutest thing ever!
Eu amei, mas a cor do balm passou p labio e ficou meio azulado. Gostei do cheirinho e ele 'e doce. Mas comprei mesmo pq eh lindo!
Megan C.
Malta, IL
I was so excited when I found Tsum Tsum Lip Smacker products at Target last fall. The only downfall was that the color of this one (Stitch) turned my lips blue and left a weird film substance. It's super cute to have sitting on your dresser or desk, but I am not a fan of the way it makes your lips look.
Anna V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My baby loves to play with them lol(: since he doesnt know he can open then yet lol... I only have 3 i really want tigger i just havent found it... Beside that they are really soft and got really good smells(: i used them everyday (: becore i put on lipstick just to moisturized my lips(:
Shell C.
Sharpsburg , KY
Review for: Stitch Blueberry
I absolutely love this product. Lip Smackers have always been my favorite, but they got even better when they did this. Stitch is my favorite! ­čśŹ
Kaloni F.
Chickamauga, GA
Where can you find this product?
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Are these like lil eos balls they are super cute safe for kids ??
Kari M.
Carle Place, NY
I'm obsessed with this Stitch Lip Smacker. Does anyone know if there will be one of Eeyore?