BY LORAC

Featuring lip gloss on one side and lipstick on the other, this LORAC dual-ended makeup set, inspired by Disney's "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales," offers a versatile way to perfect your pout. Shade: Sparrow Lip gloss: moderate shine Lipstick: creamy, moderate coverage HOW TO USE Apply lip gloss over lipstick or on bare lips with the attached doe-foot applicator. Mix and match to create your own custom color. .07-fl. oz. lip gloss & .11 oz. lipstick Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female.

• How long does this stay on lips? This definitely ...Be the first to answer!
  • Oh my goodness what's the price for it? I love the color.1 Answers
  • Where can I get this. I'm swooning over that color ? Pirates of t...1 Answers
Buy on Kohls*
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
While these are very cool looking and everyone loves a double ended beauty product, I'm not in love. More recently I've found that Lorac special edition lipsticks have been really inconsistent. I've bought a few lately we've they just do not last long on the lips. They initially look and smell amazing and I love the colors, but the lasting power isn't there. I'm not expecting all day wear... Maybe just like an hour without them looking awful.

Where these are concerned, with the lipstick and topper, they stay on slightly longer than the I love brunch collection lipsticks but not by much. The shades of the toppers are super pretty and all, but I won't be shelling out my hard earned cash for these.
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
MIAMI, FL
I have all this collection and even the shade palette has incredible pigmentation other than that it brings a black eyeliner which is fabulous. The lipstick container is not the most glamorous but the pirates are not recognized by that aspect, right? But well, the lipstick has a very pigmented and creamy texture, it slides very easily and does not crack on your lips.

The lip gloss is not very pigmented so you have to apply it 2 more times if you want color on your lips. It's nothing tacky and that's something I loved.

Sooo, yes more points for Lorac.

#contest
Tanna D.
Tanna D.
The eyeshadow palette to this collection is a MUST have if you love cool packaging and you're a Disney fan. However I don't love these lip duos. The glosses are pointless they have no color payoff it's basically a clear lipgloss. And the lipstick side doesn't dry matte it stays kind of wet. I would have liked these a lot more if they were liquid lipsticks. Skip these and buy the palette!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Colors are not horrible. However, if were comparing this to the cheek palette oh my goodness there is a HUGE COMPARISON IN QUALITY. First off, 24 for this lip gloss and lipstick is ridiculous to me. The packaging is AWFUL! It was so CHEAP. Felt like I was using a NYC/Wet/Wild lipstick, Not that I have anything against those brands because those brands have some quality makeup. However, the prices in those brands I just mentioned range from 1-10 dollars a lipstick with the kind of packaging it has. This duo should not be 24. It should be like in the 10-15 dollar range.
Akasha W.
Akasha W.
Sioux Falls
I don't see why anyone wouldn't get Ahoy Matey, the gorgeous blue color, as it's the most unique and, to me, specific to the Pirates collection. Don't be scared, ya scallywags!! It is so pretty and would look great on every skin tone. I love it! To prolong wear, don't put it directly over lip balm. It's moisturizing enough to wear on lips that aren't excessively dry. If you apply balm, blot it, before using this lipstick/gloss.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Columbus, IN
I love this lip duo in Ahoy Mattey and Risk it all. The lip sticks themselves are super creamy and the lip glosses on the other ends are really great. They aren't sticky at all either which is wonderful. I included a picture of my thumbnail from my YouTube video over this collection. I think it's a fun color.
Abby R.
Abby R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Risk It All
Love the product and the idea, but I truly hate the packaging. To me, it's like a dollar store lip gloss packaging ... ( not that there's anything wrong with the dollar store, but you know what I mean) the color is soooo pretty and buttery- I just think Lorac could have made this line much cooler. More gold colored detailing and elegant and interesting "pirate" packaging.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Cypress , TX
I was definitely not expecting to love this lip duo, but I was shockingly surprised. I purchased the shade Risk It All and the lipstick is super pigmented and smooth. The lipgloss isn't sticky and looks perfect on top of the lipstick. It is the perfect combination! I'm actually planning on purchasing more of the collection because I love the one I have so much!
MaryJane K.
MaryJane K.
For the price and the product it is 100% worth the buy! It is a long-lasting, great for any skin tone, great packaging, gorgeous all around! I am a make up artist and I use this for very different occasions! It is great for a night out or for a special date!
Kim P.
Kim P.
Great pigmented formula for the lipstick and the gloss. The lipstick is very creamy and does not dry the lips. It has a small amount of transfer but last throughout the day.
This is very convenient to have a 2 in 1. Love the packaging which is very sleek.
This product is also great for turning a daytime look into night glam.All in one packaging
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Salyersville, KY
Anyone know how much these are selling for??
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Rio Grande City, TX
Can anyone tell me where I can find these to buy them I love the colors.
Shana C.
Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
Where can I purchase these?
Clarissa T.
Clarissa T.
co
Where do they sell this product at? I like the color schemes!
Corbi P.
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Dual Ended Lip Gloss & Lipstick where can I find this product? This is the perfect nude bronze color I'm obsessed with just looking at it. I need this in my life, like right now.