Add a Photo

By LORAC
#425 in Lip Gloss

Featuring lip gloss on one side and lipstick on the other, this LORAC dual-ended makeup set, inspired by Disney's "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales," offers a versatile way to perfect your pout. Shade: Sparrow Lip gloss: moderate shine Lipstick: creamy, moderate coverage HOW TO USE Apply lip gloss over lipstick or on bare lips with the attached doe-foot applicator. Mix and match to create your own custom color. .07-fl. oz. lip gloss & .11 oz. lipstick Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female.

Photos (2)
Stacey R.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC

While these are very cool looking and everyone loves a double ended beauty product, I'm not in love. More recently I've found that Lorac special edition lipsticks have been really inconsistent. I've bought a few lately we've they just do not last long on the lips. They initially look and smell amazing and I love the colors, but the lasting power isn't there. I'm not expecting all day wear... Maybe just like an hour without them looking awful.

Where these are concerned, with the lipstick and topper, they stay on slightly longer than the I love brunch collection lipsticks but not by much. The shades of the toppers are super pretty and all, but I won't be shelling out my hard earned cash for these.
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
Miami, Florida

I have all this collection and even the shade palette has incredible pigmentation other than that it brings a black eyeliner which is fabulous. The lipstick container is not the most glamorous but the pirates are not recognized by that aspect, right? But well, the lipstick has a very pigmented and creamy texture, it slides very easily and does not crack on your lips.

The lip gloss is not very pigmented so you have to apply it 2 more times if you want color on your lips. It's nothing tacky and that's something I loved.

Sooo, yes more points for Lorac.

#contest
Tanna D.
Tanna D.

The eyeshadow palette to this collection is a MUST have if you love cool packaging and you're a Disney fan. However I don't love these lip duos. The glosses are pointless they have no color payoff it's basically a clear lipgloss. And the lipstick side doesn't dry matte it stays kind of wet. I would have liked these a lot more if they were liquid lipsticks. Skip these and buy the palette!
Kim P.
Kim P.

Great pigmented formula for the lipstick and the gloss. The lipstick is very creamy and does not dry the lips. It has a small amount of transfer but last throughout the day.
This is very convenient to have a 2 in 1. Love the packaging which is very sleek.
This product is also great for turning a daytime look into night glam.All in one packaging
Susan Y.
Susan Y.
Lakewood, CA

I love pirates of the Caribbean I bought the eyeshadow palette,blush set, and these lipsticks. So I'm keeping them because they are pretty and I love the packaging,but they do wear of quicker then I'd like I'm use to matte I guess they are creamy again I like them I guess I just don't like to have to reapply this much!
Summer S.
Summer S.
Orlando, FL

I loved the color!!!! It's like a perfect shade for my skin tone and it compliments my eyes well at least I believe lol. It's a decent price for a good guality lip color. It last pretty long for me, I should say for about 6 hours. I would recommend product to some friends that love a great nude brown shade.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Polson, MT

I naught the color Sparrow and I love it! The colors on the box do not translate to the colors they are! It's a beautiful plummy grey lipstick and a purply with Lavender shift lipgloss that is wearable but fun! The packaging on these are not as great as everything else but the product is lovely!
Marlen B.
Marlen B.
East Boston, MA

I was very impressed by the way they combined a lipstick and a lipsgloss together. I'm not a huge lipgloss fan but the lipsticks are really nice, they are not matte, I'd say more on the satin side. The ligplosses seem
Sticky but I didn't try them on my lips. All the glosses have a shimmer finish.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Sand Springs, OK

The packaging on these are so cheap and flimsy I felt I was going to break it just while applying it - this is inexcusable from Lorac and especially for the price they're selling it for. The colors were extremely average and nothing new or exciting. I really wanted to love it, but I just can't.
MaryJane K.
MaryJane K.

For the price and the product it is 100% worth the buy! It is a long-lasting, great for any skin tone, great packaging, gorgeous all around! I am a make up artist and I use this for very different occasions! It is great for a night out or for a special date!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Salyersville , Ky

Anyone know how much these are selling for??
Jess M.
Jess M.

Where can I find this collection?
Where can I find this??? I loooove the color!
Corbi P.
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA

Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Dual Ended Lip Gloss & Lipstick where can I find this product? This is the perfect nude bronze color I'm obsessed with just looking at it. I need this in my life, like right now.
Clarissa T.
Clarissa T.
co

Where do they sell this product at? I like the color schemes!

Join Now