BY LORAC

Featuring lip gloss on one side and lipstick on the other, this LORAC dual-ended makeup set, inspired by Disney's "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales," offers a versatile way to perfect your pout. Shade: Sparrow Lip gloss: moderate shine Lipstick: creamy, moderate coverage HOW TO USE Apply lip gloss over lipstick or on bare lips with the attached doe-foot applicator. Mix and match to create your own custom color. .07-fl. oz. lip gloss & .11 oz. lipstick Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female.

Buy on Kohl's*
Demi L.
Palm Bay , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another Lorac wonder! This line of lipstick lipgloss duo is bomb! Both are a wonder together and on their own. I bought the barbossy color. It’s a nude and a shade on the darkish side. The gloss shines and lightly sparkles which makes it perfect for an every to every other day use. Lorac websites sells all shades and stocks faster than other places. Khols usually runs out of shades fast however they have sales so I suggest try them first.
Leslie M.
Ball Ground, GA
Review for: Barboss-y
I was not sure if I was going to like this product when I first bought it from ulta. However when I tried it it was very easy to apply and so comfortable on the lips. It felt very creamy. But it dried down to a satin, semi-matte which I loved. It is such a beautiful color and the lip gloss is beautiful on its own. I would definitely repurchase. Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Dual Ended Lip Gloss & Lipstick
Katie H.
Pueblo, CO
Review for: Sparrow
I love lorac lipsticks, they smell nice, stay on relatively long, and go on so smooth. So this wasn't a shock when I loved this lipstick in the Pirates line. The lipgloss is great too. The only complaint I have is that they don't give you very much product for the price. The lipstick is like a mini lipstick.
Abby R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Risk It All
Love the product and the idea, but I truly hate the packaging. To me, it's like a dollar store lip gloss packaging ... ( not that there's anything wrong with the dollar store, but you know what I mean) the color is soooo pretty and buttery- I just think Lorac could have made this line much cooler. More gold colored detailing and elegant and interesting "pirate" packaging.
Sabrina M.
Manchester, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the color of this lip gloss/lipstick set the only thing i don't like about it is that it dries up too quickly and when it does it leaves a grainy texture on my lips.
Desiray W.
Vancouver , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Lorac, such an amazing brand. It’s a little more on the spendier side, but the quality and the scent of the lipsticks are so amazing. They are really pigmented as well. Would definitely recommend!
Madison J.
stroudsburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the lip duo I will either were them together or just the lipstick. The gloss isn’t that pigmented but I will put them on top of other lipsticks and it will still work they are a little price is a little high but it is worth it.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
While these are very cool looking and everyone loves a double ended beauty product, I'm not in love. More recently I've found that Lorac special edition lipsticks have been really inconsistent. I've bought a few lately we've they just do not last long on the lips. They initially look and smell amazing and I love the colors, but the lasting power isn't there. I'm not expecting all day wear... Maybe just like an hour without them looking awful.

Where these are concerned, with the lipstick and topper, they stay on slightly longer than the I love brunch collection lipsticks but not by much. The shades of the toppers are super pretty and all, but I won't be shelling out my hard earned cash for these.
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Sparrow
Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Dual Ended Lip Gloss & Lipstick this duo lipstick gloss from lorac is such a pretty unique shade has that nude taupy vibe that is so hard to nail without looking washed out. The gloss has such a pretty reflect of greenish blue.i wish it was a normal size lipstick and not a mini
Andrea O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have all this collection and even the shade palette has incredible pigmentation other than that it brings a black eyeliner which is fabulous. The lipstick container is not the most glamorous but the pirates are not recognized by that aspect, right? But well, the lipstick has a very pigmented and creamy texture, it slides very easily and does not crack on your lips.

The lip gloss is not very pigmented so you have to apply it 2 more times if you want color on your lips. It's nothing tacky and that's something I loved.

Sooo, yes more points for Lorac.

#contest
Melissa J.
Salyersville, KY
Anyone know how much these are selling for??
Melanie P.
Rio Grande City, TX
Can anyone tell me where I can find these to buy them I love the colors.
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Dual Ended Lip Gloss & Lipstick where can I find this product? This is the perfect nude bronze color I'm obsessed with just looking at it. I need this in my life, like right now.
Where can I find this??? I loooove the color!
Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
Where can I purchase these?