Add a Photo

By LORAC

This fearsomely beautiful cheek palette includes six brand-new shades inspired by Disney's "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales." 6 shades Smooth matte and satin blushes Paraben free Contains antioxidants and enhances complexion HOW TO USE Apply buildable blush onto the apples of the cheeks for a natural flush of color. Build for a more dramatic effect. .54 oz. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female.

Photos (11)
Amelia K.
Amelia K.

I am throughly impressed by this cheek palette. I read some reviews online and knew I had to have it. I'm someone who doesn't own that many blushes or highlighters so this makes the palette more desirable for me. The four highlighter shades Fortune, Destined, Star Reader, and Bold Spirit are gorgeous!! Caribbean is nice blush albeit a color I've definitely seen before. The bronze/ contour color Lost Soul is light enough so you can build it up or go for a more natural look!! This palette in my opinion is a steal for $30!!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.

Lorac has always been a favorite of mine. And so has pirates of the Caribbean! This collaboration of blushes, bronzers and highlights will give you everything you need to create that depth of a perfect contour and blinding highlight. The pans are large and for being such a pale girl naturally it's hard to find palettes that have both cool enough tones for bronzers and peachy enough blushes. This pallet has both plus the shimmer of the gods in highlighting. #bloom #contest
Gail V.
Gail V.
League City, TX

This is an absolutely beautiful palette! I saw it yesterday at Ulta, and I had to snag it! They were going fast! The colors are beautiful and so blendable:). I have a light complexion, and I believe they complement my skintone very well! I also think that these colors would complement fair to medium complexions easily! If you want one you better get one fast, because I don't believe they'll be around too long!
Ana M.
Ana M.

This palette is gorgeous to say the least! I was very skeptical at first because of the price and because I don't usually use the Lorac brand. However I was really surprised when I got it. The 6 shades are all gorgeous and blend really well. Super pigmented, you really only need a little because it goes a long way. I liked it so much I purchased an additional so I can have after the current one pans.
Blanca R.
Blanca R.
Las Vegas, NV

I went to Ulta and they had these on display as soon as I walked it. It was love at first swatch! I absolutely fell in LOVE with this palette ! The pigment is so bright and smooth ! The colors are amazing . I was so amazed by just swatching it . I seriously could not get over it. I'm not even a Pirates of the Caribbean fan but I couldn't help myself. I ABSOLUTELY recommend it ! :)
Hailey G.
Hailey G.
Toledo, OH

I am seriously considering buying a second one, because I am going to be BUMMED when I finish this one. I love pretty much every shade and they all work together incredibly well! It's great for travel too, because it works for highlight, contour, blush and even a setting powder if you're a matching skin tone! I'm NW18 and it works great for me.
Anaisa C.
Anaisa C.
miami, florida

Así bonitas fotos sin Hacen justicia this una paleta de sombra de ojos paleta Como el Que Tiene La pigmentación tumba. El Producto es súper suave y mantecoso, la ONU va poco Un largo camino muy Fácil de mezclar .No Habra Decepcionado y El Envase Es Una de las mas bonitas Que le Visto En Una Colección.
Tanna D.
Tanna D.

I love this cheek palette! The blushes are buildable and blendable and the highlights are smooth and buttery. Also if you buy the eyeshadow palette there's a secret compartment on the side that you can put this cheek palette in. It's so unique and cool if you're a fan of these movies I highly recommend this.
Brandi K.
Brandi K.
Lolo, MT

So pretty pictures don't do this palette justice like the eyeshadow palette it's got serious pigmentation . The product is super soft and buttery, a little goes a long way very easy to blend .You will not be disappointed and the packaging is one of the most beautiful ones I've ever seen on a collection.
Dahika R.
Dahika R.

The colors in this palette are so beautiful and being a Disney lover myself I enjoy anything that has to do with it.Its a great product and it combines my two favorite thing Disney and makeup. This is amazing palette I highly recommend for makeup and childhood throwback fanatics.
Marquita H.
Marquita H.
Columbus
Is this in stores or online purchase only
Hue L.
Hue L.
Los Angeles, CA

Is this out yet??
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
brecon

Are they all good pigmentation??
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Yucaipa, CA

How much is this I want the pirates of the Caribbean one so bad!!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Mt Sterling, KY

Is this pigmented? Worth buying?

Join Now