BY LORAC #47 in Blush

This fearsomely beautiful cheek palette includes six brand-new shades inspired by Disney's "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales." 6 shades Smooth matte and satin blushes Paraben free Contains antioxidants and enhances complexion HOW TO USE Apply buildable blush onto the apples of the cheeks for a natural flush of color. Build for a more dramatic effect. .54 oz. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female.

• Is this worth the price tag?2 Answers
  • Send this to me ūüėćūüėć it's gorgeous !!1 Answers
  • Is this palette any good and where can I get it to try it out?4 Answers
Buy on Kohls
Melissa r.
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Cheek Palette this face and cheek palette is such a wonderful everyday blush and highlight combo I have the Pirates of the Caribbean eyeshadow palette and this little palette fits right into a slot on the side of it you have to be careful with these shadows as they are extremely soft and could break easily if you drop it that being said they are they are very creamy easy to blend easy to apply and great everyday colors definitely recommend to others my favorite blush in the palette is lost soul mixed in with a little bit of Caribbean and my favorite highlighter in the pallet is STAR reader
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Love love love love. This palette is GORGEOUS.  The colors are what drew me to it initially but when I first swatched it I fell even more in love.  These powders are so soft and buttery and they swatch beautifully!  I love the tones of the blushes and they blend so lovely on the face.  The highlights are blinding and beautiful without being full of glitter.  I was actually a bit surprised because the palette was smaller than I thought it was for some reason but it doesn't even matter because the product is amazing.  I would highly recommend this if you are a blush/highlight addict like me.  The packaging is also BEAUTIFUL and I'm not even particularly a huge fan of Pirates of the Caribbean but I would have bought this no matter what collection it was because the colors just spoke to me.  Definitely don't regret this purchase!
Cortney H.
Cortney H.
Avalon, PA
I initially planned on passing on this palette because it didn't really speak to me, I found it kind of boring actually. Then one day I was at @ultabeauty and this palette was out and of course I had to swatch it. I immediately fell in love with the whole thing. The colors are so beautiful and pigmented, not to mention the formula is creamy. The packaging is super cute as well and the plastic insert is an overlay of moon phases. I absolutely love this palette and am so happy to have it in my collection. Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Cheek Palette
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
The Lorac Disneys Pirates of the Caribbean cheek palette is currently my favorite cheek palette and I just purchased it from khols.com last week! It has blushes, bronzers and highlighters! The packaging is sturdy and adorable! It also has a huge mirror on the lid! They are very pigmented and blend very nicely! It is definitely one of Lorac's best cheek palettes! It is also perfect for most skin tones! It is a five star product! I would upload my pictures of mine however the app. On my phone is not letting me! Boo! I will try again in a few days! Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Cheek Palette
Consuelo R.
Consuelo R.
Stockton, CA
I love the Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Cheek Palette!! It has become my go to check palette. It's very long lasting on the face, pigmented, and buildable. The highlighters, light bronzer, and blushes are very soft and blend beautifully on the face. I love their attention to detail, from the outer packaging to the nice size mirror, to the sheet protector with the different Faces of the Moon. This was my first time buying a LORAC cheek product and was very impressed. LORAC did an amazing job with this palette. I love the names of each one: Fortune, Destined, Star Reader, Lost Soul, Caribbean, and Bold Spirit. I highly recommend it especially if you are a Disney fan and love cheek palettes. For only $30 it's a must have.
Akasha W.
Akasha W.
Sioux Falls
This pallet is so beautiful in person, seriously the pictures don't do it justice. I'm not super huge on highlighting and especially highlighting in different shades in one look, BUT this pallet is seriously amazing lol. I have been doing natural looks with minimal to zero eye shadow and natural lip colors to highlight the gorgeous highlight colors in this pallet. I use the different highlights in different places in one look with the blush and light contour/blush color and it has made my skin look so amazing and that is a big deal considering my skin is an oil slick. It says for multiple hours and never accentuates my large pores or make me loon extra oily. I seriously have never loved a highlight or looked forward to using this as much as I do. Saying that I own becca, aanastasia, Laura gheller, hourglass, and tarts highlighters and I reach for this one daily
Amelia K.
Amelia K.
I am throughly impressed by this cheek palette. I read some reviews online and knew I had to have it. I'm someone who doesn't own that many blushes or highlighters so this makes the palette more desirable for me. The four highlighter shades Fortune, Destined, Star Reader, and Bold Spirit are gorgeous!! Caribbean is nice blush albeit a color I've definitely seen before. The bronze/ contour color Lost Soul is light enough so you can build it up or go for a more natural look!! This palette in my opinion is a steal for $30!!
Soraya C.
Soraya C.
This is the best product I have ever bought. First off, the value is amazing because you get 6 shades in a pretty big size for only $30. Thats 5 bucks a pop, which rivals drugstore prices. There are three highlighter shades, 2 blush shades (one matte, one shimmer), and a matte light beige-y color. Depending on your skin tone that last shade will either be a blush or a contour. I use it for contour and I have light medium skin with a neutral undertone. The palette is a wonderfully small and compact size and the packaging is absolutely beautiful. Every shade is pigmented and smooth, and they are all easy to work with. The only downside is that it's limited edition. This is truly worth purchasing. I love this product and I think anyone would, even if they're not fans of the pirates franchise.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Boca Raton, FL
I honestly didn't think I'd love this palette as much as I do. It's my first and only lorac purchase so I wasn't sure what to expect. I was not disappointed! Not only is the packaging beautiful to look at, but the product inside is just as equally amazing. The blushes are so pretty for every occasion and the highlights are great for when you want a nice noticeable highlight without any chunky glitter or anything, just a nice pretty sheen. I have fair skin and find that all the shades work for me. I just mix the white highlight with the other two and it's perfect! I even love "bold spirit" as a blush topper. Perfect size for travel as well! I have nothing bad to say about this product!
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
I was given this palette along with the eye one and a lip color for mother's day from my ten year old son. This cheek palette is my very favorite thing in the entire line! Upon first glance they seemed to be by very light shades that I was worried wouldn't work on my summer skin once I get some sun, but no matter how dark I keep getting, this still looks amazing. The blush and bronzer are matte, and the four highlight shades are every color you could possibly want. I've used them all on my eyes, lips, every place I can. It looks so soft and natural. Blends perfectly. Exactly the quality and attention to detail I expect from Lorac. I'm going to buy a couple back ups of this before I can't anymore. Five stars all the way!
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Rio Grande City, TX
Is this palette any good and where can I get it to try it out?
Adrienne N.
Adrienne N.
Waterloo, SC
Totally want this. Where is it available?
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this palette good for medium to dark skin tones?
Marquita H.
Marquita H.
Columbus
Is this in stores or online purchase only
Staci W.
Staci W.
Saint Joseph, MO
Where am I able to get this, so I can give it a try.