BY LORAC #91 in Blush

This fearsomely beautiful cheek palette includes six brand-new shades inspired by Disney's "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales." 6 shades Smooth matte and satin blushes Paraben free Contains antioxidants and enhances complexion HOW TO USE Apply buildable blush onto the apples of the cheeks for a natural flush of color. Build for a more dramatic effect. .54 oz. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female.

Sarah H.
Prescott, AZ
I absolutely love this palette! I purchased this and the Pirates eyeshadow palette together. If you own the eyeshadow palette it does have a little hollow compartment in the side where you can stash this palette, and that's just too cute for words. There are two blushes and four highlighters in this palette. The blushes are very nice neutral shades - one rosy pink and one peachy neutral. They're very soft and blendable and perform nicely, but in my opinion the highlighters are the real star of this show. I've never used any other Lorac powder highlighters before so I don't know of these are typical of the brand or not, but the highlighters in this palette are hands down the best powder highlighters I've ever used. They're unbelievably soft and a little product goes a long way; I usually apply them to my cheekbones with my fan brush for a more diffused look, but you could easily sweep them on with a finger or a more dense brush for an absolutely out of this world look. There's a white, nude, gold, and pink shade which are all pretty universally flattering, and I find myself reaching for them all the time. Easily one of my favorite, if not my all-time favorite, face palette of all time.
Ellen H.
Indianapolis, IN
SO IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT!!!! Every shade in this palette is practical and wearable. Perfect pigment and builds beautifully. The packaging is out of this world and the Pirates of the Caribbean theme is done perfectly. Star Reader is one of the best highlighters I’ve ever used and I’m sad it’s about to touch pan. Awesome product! Wish I could buy it again. Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Cheek Palette
Rosi P.
Melrose Park, IL
If i could i would give this product 6 stars lol i absolutely love these highlighters! And its just a plus that its the pirates of the Caribbean collection! (My favorite movies) "fortune" is my favorite out of the six. Definitely a must have palette !
shelby z.
Norman , OK
This is my absolutely favorite highlighter and blush palette. It was only 30ish dollars and i found my absolute favorite highlighter. It is gold, crazy pigmented and soft. I kid you not when i say this is the best thing ever
Evgeniya C.
Marshfield
I like the shades in this pallete! I have a light to medium skin tone and it fits me pretty well but it also would work for darker skin tone too. Highlighters have a nice shimmer without big sparkles, very easy to blend. I love that it has nice shades for bronzers and matte and shimmery blush too. I loved the shade of shimmery blush it looks nice and gives my cheeks beautiful glow. Price is a great deal for such a good quality product!, I'd buy it again and recommend it to others!
Falon M.
Lexington
This product is great. I love the shades of highlighter it has and I also like the blush. The pigment is beautiful and I recommend this product if anyone can get their hands on it. Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Cheek Palette
Brie M.
cranford
I’m not a fan on pirates of the Caribbean but when I saw this beauty at Ulta and did a swatch I knew I had to have it. I have 3 favorite colors and I’m so sad I can’t buy this limited edition anymore because I need more of my colors!
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
MY FAVORITE PALLETE EVER!!!! I am obsessed with this pallete. every shade is beautiful and it was super affordable. I use it everyday for blush and highlighter and use it literally all over my face. I bought mine from ULTA! obsessed.
Jessica G.
Millville, NJ
I am a sucker for anything Disney and anything Lorac. So of course i had to get this palette just on those points. The colors are amazong. The staying power is great and blendable.
Alisa B.
Seriously love this cheek palette not only because i love pirates but the colors are very strong and long lasting. Ive had this for over 2 months and have pleanty of color left. Get so many compliments on highlighter and blush. Shoutout to lorac for making disney palettes too fun and cute
Melanie P.
Rio Grande City, TX
Is this palette any good and where can I get it to try it out?
Adrienne N.
Waterloo, SC
Totally want this. Where is it available?
Staci W.
Saint Joseph, MO
Where am I able to get this, so I can give it a try.
Brenda G.
Where can I find this palette?
Ivanna B.