Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Cheek Palette

by LORAC

This fearsomely beautiful cheek palette includes six brand-new shades inspired by Disney's "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales." 6 shades Smooth matte and satin blushes Paraben free Contains antioxidants and enhances complexion HOW TO USE Apply buildable blush onto the apples of the cheeks for a natural flush of color. Build for a more dramatic effect. .54 oz. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female.

Has anyone ever found a palette that compares to this? I’m obsessed with it! But it’s almost all gone :(
How’s the performance ?
Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Cheek Palette has anyone tried this ? It looks amazing
Start your review of Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Cheek Palette!
Bellingham , MA
Live this cheek palette is the greatest color that u can imagine. I so far the good pigmentation palette, when u put on ur skin , u will not need to much at all just a little bit I’ll be a long way . It probably will last forever . Totally recommend this palette it’s the best quality.
Best part of the collection in my opinion! Colors are so nice and flattering in the face. Perfect for every occasion. A go to all in one face palette! Loracs powder are beautiful and blend so nicely on the skin!
San Francisco
GREAT product. I was so excited about the Pirates of the Caribbean collaboration and was NOT disappointed in this cheek palette. I've wanted a cheek palette for a long time but, with my fair skin, I wouldn't be able to use all the colors in other palettes. Even though some colors look darker in this palette, they blend so well and you can mix with the others and it just really gives a great finish. I can use all the highlighters without it looking odd on my skin. The blush is so pigmented and gorgeous. Super recommend this palette. Even if you have darker skin, I think you'll be able to use these colors and love them! I watched these in store and was blown away. Been using it for a week now and am just in love. Such a good value, too!
Lawrenceville, GA
I received this product free from Ulta and it is my new go to for blush and highlite. I am fair skinned so I have a hard time finding colors that don't wash me out or look orange. This palette is so pigmented and smooth. I highly recommend checking this out while it is still available. The packaging is also BEAUTIFUL.
I love this cheek palette! The blushes are buildable and blendable and the highlights are smooth and buttery. Also if you buy the eyeshadow palette there's a secret compartment on the side that you can put this cheek palette in. It's so unique and cool if you're a fan of these movies I highly recommend this.
Sylvan lake , AB
Never have I own a pallet just for the cheeks so I was really excited when I saw this one ! The packaging is super cute and the insert of the overlay is just a bonus . The colour are pigmented and smooth; they blend out very nicely . The highlights are beautiful , glowy and blinding with our accentuating texture and being full of glitter . 10/10 would recommend this pallet.
Vero Beach, FL
It attracted me with the highlights and won my heart with everything! The matte bronze shade is perfect for contour and warming up my fair skin. The blush is gorgeous and perfect color. All the highlights are beautiful and blinding! Literally have used this every time I apply makeup since purchasing ❤❤❤
Farmington, AR
I love this lorac blush and glow palette. It's very pigmented and the pan sizes are great. Goes with every skin tone as well. Lasts all day for me and I would definitely buy again as the price is very good
Peru , IN
Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Cheek Palette uploaded by Kali E.
Easily my favorite cheek palette to date.All colors are richly pigmented and go on smooth.The colors blend very well and are creamy.I use the palette for highlighting contouring,and blush.All shades I found to be buildable!
Arlington, VA
I recently purchased this and love it! All the blushes and highlighters are sooo smooth and creamy! These work great in lighter skin tones but I think on darker tones it might not show up as well. Also the product doesn't look how it's pictured in here the moon shape is just a plastic overlay in the packaging

133 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Corby, Northamptonshire
2 years ago
Kaley M. • 2 years ago
This palette is a godsend! Every color is pigmented and creamy. I think they have it half off on lorac's website sometimes, since it was limited addition and they still have product.