Add a Photo

By LORAC
#4 in Blush

This fearsomely beautiful cheek palette includes six brand-new shades inspired by Disney's "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales." 6 shades Smooth matte and satin blushes Paraben free Contains antioxidants and enhances complexion HOW TO USE Apply buildable blush onto the apples of the cheeks for a natural flush of color. Build for a more dramatic effect. .54 oz. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female.

Photos (43)
Jenny D.
Jenny D.

Love love love love. This palette is GORGEOUS.  The colors are what drew me to it initially but when I first swatched it I fell even more in love.  These powders are so soft and buttery and they swatch beautifully!  I love the tones of the blushes and they blend so lovely on the face.  The highlights are blinding and beautiful without being full of glitter.  I was actually a bit surprised because the palette was smaller than I thought it was for some reason but it doesn't even matter because the product is amazing.  I would highly recommend this if you are a blush/highlight addict like me.  The packaging is also BEAUTIFUL and I'm not even particularly a huge fan of Pirates of the Caribbean but I would have bought this no matter what collection it was because the colors just spoke to me.  Definitely don't regret this purchase!
Soraya C.
Soraya C.
Johnston, RI

This is the best product I have ever bought. First off, the value is amazing because you get 6 shades in a pretty big size for only $30. Thats 5 bucks a pop, which rivals drugstore prices. There are three highlighter shades, 2 blush shades (one matte, one shimmer), and a matte light beige-y color. Depending on your skin tone that last shade will either be a blush or a contour. I use it for contour and I have light medium skin with a neutral undertone. The palette is a wonderfully small and compact size and the packaging is absolutely beautiful. Every shade is pigmented and smooth, and they are all easy to work with. The only downside is that it's limited edition. This is truly worth purchasing. I love this product and I think anyone would, even if they're not fans of the pirates franchise.
Keziah M.
Keziah M.
San Francisco

GREAT product. I was so excited about the Pirates of the Caribbean collaboration and was NOT disappointed in this cheek palette. I've wanted a cheek palette for a long time but, with my fair skin, I wouldn't be able to use all the colors in other palettes. Even though some colors look darker in this palette, they blend so well and you can mix with the others and it just really gives a great finish. I can use all the highlighters without it looking odd on my skin. The blush is so pigmented and gorgeous. Super recommend this palette. Even if you have darker skin, I think you'll be able to use these colors and love them! I watched these in store and was blown away. Been using it for a week now and am just in love. Such a good value, too!
Marissa W.
Marissa W.

I snagged this palette at Kohl's after seeing so many great things about it and I am SO happy with my purchase. This palette is a hidden treasure (no pun intended) in the Lorac collection. If I had to recommend one item from their newest launches it would be this one. All of the shades are so beautiful and are some of the softest powders I have touched. The highlights are so intense on the cheeks and the blushes are universal colors that I think would work for everyone. I highly highly highly recommend this cheek palette. (Swatches go in order down the first column then down the second)
Kate P.
Kate P.

I am in love with this cheek palette! The colors in here are so pretty and natural looking. I use one for a light bronzer, another for a blush, blush topper and then the three highlights which are BLINDING. I am so happy with my purchase. I got the eye palette along with this but ended up returning it as the tones just did not look right on my skin, but THIS is perfect. I love the packaging and how sleek it is, and the little plastic layover is so cute with the phases of the moon. If you are going to splurge on an item from this collection, I would lean towards getting this!
Cortney H.
Cortney H.
Avalon, PA

I initially planned on passing on this palette because it didn't really speak to me, I found it kind of boring actually. Then one day I was at @ultabeauty and this palette was out and of course I had to swatch it. I immediately fell in love with the whole thing. The colors are so beautiful and pigmented, not to mention the formula is creamy. The packaging is super cute as well and the plastic insert is an overlay of moon phases. I absolutely love this palette and am so happy to have it in my collection. Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Cheek Palette
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Roanoke, VA

This was a splurge in the moment buy while it was on the Pre-sale on the lorac site. I have to say I was skeptical about the colors but the colors of the highlights and the 2 blushes are perfect! The highlighters are very pigmented, you need to tap off the brush before applying but totally show up easily. And he blushes are the perfect nude blushes. Not pink (I hate very pinky blushes) I'm more of a coral to nude gal when it comes to my cheek color. If you are debating which product to get in this collection, the cheek palette is worth every penny.
Amelia K.
Amelia K.

I am throughly impressed by this cheek palette. I read some reviews online and knew I had to have it. I'm someone who doesn't own that many blushes or highlighters so this makes the palette more desirable for me. The four highlighter shades Fortune, Destined, Star Reader, and Bold Spirit are gorgeous!! Caribbean is nice blush albeit a color I've definitely seen before. The bronze/ contour color Lost Soul is light enough so you can build it up or go for a more natural look!! This palette in my opinion is a steal for $30!!
Danyele W.
Danyele W.

I LOVE the Pirates face palette from LORAC - it's been the most fun to use beauty purchase, with the most value per dollar, that I've made so far this year!  I absolutely love the highlighters, and I hope that Destined will be made permanent (please?).  Each of the 6 pans are fantastic on their own, but used together, they are truly magical.  And the packaging is so fun (down to the faux astrological chart and crystal charm on the cover), and yet very sleek and compact. I highly recommend this palette!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.

Lorac has always been a favorite of mine. And so has pirates of the Caribbean! This collaboration of blushes, bronzers and highlights will give you everything you need to create that depth of a perfect contour and blinding highlight. The pans are large and for being such a pale girl naturally it's hard to find palettes that have both cool enough tones for bronzers and peachy enough blushes. This pallet has both plus the shimmer of the gods in highlighting. #bloom #contest
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Rio Grande City, TX

Is this palette any good and where can I get it to try it out?
Adrienne N.
Adrienne N.
Waterloo, SC

Totally want this. Where is it available?
Ivanna B.
Ivanna B.

Where can I get this?
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Anaheim, CA

Where can I find this palette?
Staci W.
Staci W.
Saint Joseph, MO

Where am I able to get this, so I can give it a try.