BY LORAC #58 in Makeup Palettes

This fearsomely beautiful cheek palette includes six brand-new shades inspired by Disney's "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales." 6 shades Smooth matte and satin blushes Paraben free Contains antioxidants and enhances complexion HOW TO USE Apply buildable blush onto the apples of the cheeks for a natural flush of color. Build for a more dramatic effect. .54 oz. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female.

Sarah H.
Prescott, AZ
I absolutely love this palette! I purchased this and the Pirates eyeshadow palette together. If you own the eyeshadow palette it does have a little hollow compartment in the side where you can stash this palette, and that's just too cute for words. There are two blushes and four highlighters in this palette. The blushes are very nice neutral shades - one rosy pink and one peachy neutral. They're very soft and blendable and perform nicely, but in my opinion the highlighters are the real star of this show. I've never used any other Lorac powder highlighters before so I don't know of these are typical of the brand or not, but the highlighters in this palette are hands down the best powder highlighters I've ever used. They're unbelievably soft and a little product goes a long way; I usually apply them to my cheekbones with my fan brush for a more diffused look, but you could easily sweep them on with a finger or a more dense brush for an absolutely out of this world look. There's a white, nude, gold, and pink shade which are all pretty universally flattering, and I find myself reaching for them all the time. Easily one of my favorite, if not my all-time favorite, face palette of all time.
Ellen H.
Indianapolis, IN
SO IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT!!!! Every shade in this palette is practical and wearable. Perfect pigment and builds beautifully. The packaging is out of this world and the Pirates of the Caribbean theme is done perfectly. Star Reader is one of the best highlighters I’ve ever used and I’m sad it’s about to touch pan. Awesome product! Wish I could buy it again. Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Cheek Palette
amina b.
Utica, NY
So I got this as a birthday present last year and I’m starting to run out of the near-white highlighter. I’ve yet to find anything as good. My skin is very fair so most highlighters are too dark but this makes me look like the most glazed donut ever. The bronzer is very nice as well and the blush blends nicely. The other shimmer shades are too much for a highlighter so I use them as shadows. They’re so pretty but make the brush a little wet and you will be amazed. I think the shades can suit various skin tones nicely except for the bronzer. That’s def for fair skinned folks.
Leslie D.
Corinth
These are very nice. Highly pigminted and buttery soft. They do kick up a lot of powder and a little goes a long way, but the colors are beautiful, the highlighters have big impact without glitter, and the darkest blush I can use as a bronzer. Sad this was limited edition.
Kristin P.
Blackshear, GA
Love love love a little bit goes a long long way and it looks super good on very shiny and pigmented that’s what I like most about it is because of the pigment just a dab of this and you literally are glowing that is just about as good as it gets if you haven’t tried it you need to because you will absolutely love it
Rosi P.
Melrose Park, IL
If i could i would give this product 6 stars lol i absolutely love these highlighters! And its just a plus that its the pirates of the Caribbean collection! (My favorite movies) "fortune" is my favorite out of the six. Definitely a must have palette !
Hannah B.
Mobile, AL
I’m a big fan of this pallet. The highlighters are so pretty and pigmented. The bronzers blend out so nice and can be used for a wide variety of skin tones. I’m very satisfied with this pallet! Great selection of highlighters and bronzers.
Amanda G.
Loveeeee! Not only am I OBSESSED with Disney, I’m obsessed with this palette! Super pigmented, so a little does go a long ways! Applies great, stays on, even with my oily skin. I recommend you grab this palette!
Evgeniya C.
Marshfield
I like the shades in this pallete! I have a light to medium skin tone and it fits me pretty well but it also would work for darker skin tone too. Highlighters have a nice shimmer without big sparkles, very easy to blend. I love that it has nice shades for bronzers and matte and shimmery blush too. I loved the shade of shimmery blush it looks nice and gives my cheeks beautiful glow. Price is a great deal for such a good quality product!, I'd buy it again and recommend it to others!
Heather C.
Rochester, MN
My new go to palette! So so gorgeous so lucky my boyfriend got his hands on it for me. The contour shades are perfect for my pale skin bc they are so cool toned 😍 I highly recommend this product if you can get your hands on it.
Melanie P.
Rio Grande City, TX
Is this palette any good and where can I get it to try it out?
Adrienne N.
Waterloo, SC
Totally want this. Where is it available?
Staci W.
Saint Joseph, MO
Where am I able to get this, so I can give it a try.
Brenda G.
Where can I find this palette?
Ivanna B.