BY LORAC #53 in Blush

This fearsomely beautiful cheek palette includes six brand-new shades inspired by Disney's "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales." 6 shades Smooth matte and satin blushes Paraben free Contains antioxidants and enhances complexion HOW TO USE Apply buildable blush onto the apples of the cheeks for a natural flush of color. Build for a more dramatic effect. .54 oz. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female.

Sarah H.
Prescott
I absolutely love this palette! I purchased this and the Pirates eyeshadow palette together. If you own the eyeshadow palette it does have a little hollow compartment in the side where you can stash this palette, and that's just too cute for words. There are two blushes and four highlighters in this palette. The blushes are very nice neutral shades - one rosy pink and one peachy neutral. They're very soft and blendable and perform nicely, but in my opinion the highlighters are the real star of this show. I've never used any other Lorac powder highlighters before so I don't know of these are typical of the brand or not, but the highlighters in this palette are hands down the best powder highlighters I've ever used. They're unbelievably soft and a little product goes a long way; I usually apply them to my cheekbones with my fan brush for a more diffused look, but you could easily sweep them on with a finger or a more dense brush for an absolutely out of this world look. There's a white, nude, gold, and pink shade which are all pretty universally flattering, and I find myself reaching for them all the time. Easily one of my favorite, if not my all-time favorite, face palette of all time.
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune
You know, I wasn’t super thrilled with any highlighter I had tried until this palette. Although it beautiful and the swatches were great, I didn’t think I’d have any use for a few of them. The pink sparkly blush/highlighter, the bronzer, and the white highlighter. I got a few dollars off and decided to buy it. So glad I did! I absolutely adore this palette. The pink sparkly number and the white highlight are probably my favorites out of the whole palette, ironically. Even on my medium to tan skin, they look great. I was right about the bronzer - useless on my skin tone, but even for just the other 5 pans it would be worth it to me to buy again! I use it every day (there are so many color and tone options, you can find anything you’re going for in here) and haven’t made a dent in the product. You need very little to go a long way. The highlights are vibrant without being chunky. I find the blush to be pretty universal too. I depotted this palette simply because I am short on space and need to stick everything together, but the packaging it comes in is beautiful. This is definitely one of my surprisingly great purchases!
Amy K.
Boca Raton, FL
I honestly didn't think I'd love this palette as much as I do. It's my first and only lorac purchase so I wasn't sure what to expect. I was not disappointed! Not only is the packaging beautiful to look at, but the product inside is just as equally amazing. The blushes are so pretty for every occasion and the highlights are great for when you want a nice noticeable highlight without any chunky glitter or anything, just a nice pretty sheen. I have fair skin and find that all the shades work for me. I just mix the white highlight with the other two and it's perfect! I even love "bold spirit" as a blush topper. Perfect size for travel as well! I have nothing bad to say about this product!
Consuelo R.
Stockton, CA
I love the Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Cheek Palette!! It has become my go to check palette. It's very long lasting on the face, pigmented, and buildable. The highlighters, light bronzer, and blushes are very soft and blend beautifully on the face. I love their attention to detail, from the outer packaging to the nice size mirror, to the sheet protector with the different Faces of the Moon. This was my first time buying a LORAC cheek product and was very impressed. LORAC did an amazing job with this palette. I love the names of each one: Fortune, Destined, Star Reader, Lost Soul, Caribbean, and Bold Spirit. I highly recommend it especially if you are a Disney fan and love cheek palettes. For only $30 it's a must have.
Rosalind P.
Plano
I love Lorac products. Her for formulas are fantastic. This set didn't disappoint me goes on so silky and the Finish is very subtle. I almost didn't buy it because it being Pirates of the Caribbean but the set is actually quite nice not over the top and very wearable.
Reeham A.
Westville , IN
I saw this highlighter palette on Samantha March's youtube channel, and once I saw how pigmented and beautiful they were I knew I just HAD to buy it and see how it was for myself! I must say, I was not disappointed! The highlights in this palette are very soft and definitely pigmented! I love how you get a white, gold, and bronze-y color, you can use each highlighter alone or mix them like I do to get a gorgeous highlight! They aren't chunky at all, they look nice and soft on the cheeks, gives you that naturally shiny/wet glow.
Marie G.
Binghamton
This is a beautiful check palette.  It contains 3 highlighter, a blush, a blush topper, and a shade that could be used for blush or bronzer.  There is an icy white highlight in this palette that is unlike anything else I own and it is beautiful.  The blush is also very unique in that it gives you more of a sunburned look.  The bronzer gives you a tanned look.  The blush topper needs to be used with a light hand because it is very metallic.  Overall a beautiful palette.
Kristy H.
This palette was extremely underrated. The highlghters are beautiful and the blush colors are equally pretty. The higjlighters are not super glittery and the pink one can be used as a blush topper. I have also used the darker color to contour or to use as a transition shade on my lid. Pick this up! Its a great product
Evgeniya C.
Marshfield
I like the shades in this pallete! I have a light to medium skin tone and it fits me pretty well but it also would work for darker skin tone too. Highlighters have a nice shimmer without big sparkles, very easy to blend. I love that it has nice shades for bronzers and matte and shimmery blush too. I loved the shade of shimmery blush it looks nice and gives my cheeks beautiful glow. Price is a great deal for such a good quality product!, I'd buy it again and recommend it to others!
Brandy T.
Fort Wayne
This highlighter is so gorgeous. I use it every single day. There's so many different colors to choose from and it seriously makes by face just glow. I've gotten so many compliments
Adrienne N.
Waterloo, SC
Totally want this. Where is it available?
Melanie P.
Rio Grande City, TX
Is this palette any good and where can I get it to try it out?
Nikki S.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this palette good for medium to dark skin tones?
Marquita H.
Columbus
Is this in stores or online purchase only
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Do these colors look nice on pale skin?