BY LORAC

Inspired by Belle's steadfast strength and undeniable beauty, this limited-edition eyeshadow palette will take you on a magical journey of wonder and romance. Disney 16 shades: Dream It, Time Keeper, Our Guest, Impress, Beast Mode, Enchanting, Swept Up, Look Beyond, My Castle, Chip In, Romance, Spell Breaker, Inner Beauty, Tea Time, Tick Tock, Real You Total weight: .32 oz. HOW TO USE Shade, shadow, define, highlight, and line. This eyeshadow palette can be used wet or dry. Line top and bottom lash lines to enhance and define your eyes Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

• Ok I’m definitely picking this one up but I want to know ...4 Answers
  • How is this palette? Review it for me! It looks beautiful...1 Answers
  • Who has tried this pallette. Is it affordable.how is the ...1 Answers
Disney's Beauty and the Beast PRO Eyeshadow Palette by LORAC, Multicolor
  • "[product:disney-beauty-and-the-beast-pro-eye-shadow-palette] first of all the packaging is beautiful. It has these quotes that are inspiring. The eyeshadow pods are small but it's really pigmented, soft and blendable. Some if the shadows are sheer. It's kinda bulky and won't fit in a standard size make-up case that's the only con,but with the pros of this palette it's not to big of a problem. I think the pricing is a little steep. Overall I would recommend this." in 12 reviews
  • "I love the colors in the palette. They blend so well and feel great. I wish there was shimmer and more neutral colors. Colors are great to get out and so easy to go on. The palette looks beautiful love the sayings on it." in 6 reviews
  • "PERFECT. Lorac does it again. Beautiful, buttery eyeshadows that blend perfectly. The colors are unique and each row can be a separate look, or mix and match. There are mattes, shimmers and glitter shades. It is a little on the expensive side, but worth every penny. I couldn't wait to get my hands on it and use it all the time!" in 3 reviews
Katy R.
Spring, TX
Oh my goodness. I am so torn about this palette. I have the matching blush palette too, which is just lovely. But this palette? It just kind of missed the mark. I got this for Christmas and I was really looking forward to it. It's beautiful... some shades are good, others are okay, and others are powdery messes that blend away into nothing and muddy easily. The novelty of the book is super cute. But, I am someone with a really ridiculous amount of make up. I take things in and out of rotation to keep things interesting. This is so bulky, it is really hard to find space for. Too large for my traincase, it's cardboard so it's too fragile and absorbent to have on my countertop/sink space. It's pretty and it's meant to be but regular use would destroy the packaging. I find myself conflicted between depotting it to actually use it and not wanting to gouge up the palette trying. The result is I barely touch it. When I do, there are just other palettes I enjoy much more. I guess, if it's a sale or you are a Belle/Disney fan go for it. If space or quality is going to be an issue, just skip it.
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
So THIS IS MY FAVORITE PALETTE 🎨 EVER ! It’s the LORCA beauty & beast palette 🎨! The packaging is amazing 😉! This palette is even more amazing ladies ! The pigments in the eyeshadows are unreal ladies ! It also comes with a great brush applicator and a mirror on the palette 🎨! It’s also a great price 💘 this palette is beautiful & the colors are even more beautiful 💖💖💖 ladies you can get this amazing palette from your local ulta or Sephora 😊
Sam S.
O Fallon, MO
This is probably one of my first more expensive eyeshadow palettes that I bought. I bought at Kohls and recently just started using it. I was really hesitant about using it because of the fact that some of the other shadows I have tested by this company seems to either have light pigmentation or it doesn't stick on the skin or show up at all on me. Nope. Not this palette. The colors are super pigmented and stay on beautifully. The blend out well too. I will agree that the packaging is a little bulky and awkward to try and juggle. A couple of the colors that I have tried also seem to rub off or not stick to the brushes as well as I would have liked either. Oh well. I still love the palette and glad I spent the money on it.
💘Sana R.
This eyeshadow palette was a great gift ! This is meant for those Disney lovers! The fun is in trying all the looks from those movies! These palettes had a wide array of colors to choose from ! I would highly recommend it as the color payoff is great!
Elia M.
I received this pallet after receiving the Cinderella version and I can happily say they are both my top favorite to use! I look forward to collecting all of them and reviewing them all in the future! 💝
Written I.
New London, OH
I love this eyeshadow palette! It is completely gorgeous. The packaging is amazing and the colors are perfect. Everything applies easily and it is long lasting. I would definitely buy it again.
Brandi S.
Kingwood, TX
Great palette . I love love love the packaging, the pigmentation and just the whole set up. They are a little powdery but that doesn’t bother me too much. It comes with a brush which I probably won’t use but so far so good. I definitely recommend especially if you are a palette collector.
nathalie s.
Bronx, NY
This is by far one of my favorite eye shadow palettes that I've ever had and all the colors are so pretty and look good on a me, which is generally hard for a girl with a pasty/pale skin tone. Love it and don't even mind the price for how great this product is!
Lyndie P.
Howell , NJ
I love all the Disney palettes. The packaging is so pretty and the colors are really nice. It’s great for everyday or going out. The eyeshadows apply really easy and look great! I would definitely recommend this palette
Liz W.
Lorac shadows are always so soft and pigmented and this is no different. The variety of colors in the palette is great and you can do so many different looks without being overwhelmed by crazy colors. The packaging is beautiful but took up a lot of room in my drawer so I depotted the pans and put them in a Z palette.
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
Ok I’m definitely picking this one up but I want to know everyone’s feelings for this one? Worth it? Fall out? Pigmented ?!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Is this palette worth the money?
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
Are the colors pimented? Would you say it is worth it to buy?
Amanda R.
Dearing, GA
How is this palette? Does it have good color payoff or is it chalky?
Fleur V.
aardenburg
How is this palette? Review it for me! It looks beautiful but how is the pigment? How does it blend?