BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES #44 in Books

Features piano/vocal/guitar arrangements of 21 songs by Alan Menken, Howard Ashman and Tim Rice from this Disney Broadway smash: Be Our Guest Beauty and the Beast Belle Gaston Home How Long Must This Go On? Human Again If I Can't Love Her Maison des Lunes Me The Mob Song No Matter What Something There Transformation/Beauty and the Beast (Reprise). see more...

Buy on Target
  • "This was one of my favorite bed time stories." in 1 review
  • "Beauty and the Beast is my favorite book and movie of all time." in 1 review
Brenda F.
 Disney's Beauty and the Beast was one of my all time favorites as a youthful girl. I have over the years enjoyed sharing this book with my family members. I got the book for $18 at Barn & Nobles.  Disney's Beauty and the Beast is a classic that little young ladies will enjoy reading.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Bookworm Expert
Disney's Beauty and the Beast was my favorite fairy tale as a child and I still love it to this day. It is a wonderful read and one of my all time favorite books and movies. I love Bella she is so kind and falls in love with the perfect man for her. I love this book even now.
Brenda L.
Bookworm Expert
I use these because I feel like these are the only one that helps me and it smells great and has a great amonth and helps my hair I recommend this to anyone is looking for products I help your hair and hydration
Rochelle N.
I love Disney and this book is a lovely one. I love the story telling and imagery in here. My favorite character is the beast. Great for children who want to read.
Nelly C.
Bookworm Expert
This story is definitely a tale as old as time. I love reading this classic love story. The characters are all so funny and I just love reading about their story.
Abby C.
Alpharetta, GA
This is the Disney adaptation of Beauty and the Beast. It's a great read, and pretty much pertains to the same details as the movie Disney produced. It's always been one of my top favs and I will probably watch the movie and read this until the day I die. However, there are MANY different versions of this folktale from different countries. If you would enjoy reading reading the original tail it's easy to find on Google books or audibles. The original version was written in France and the tale is actually quite different from Disneys perspective. Both are food reads! ūüĎĆ
Channon D.
I love this story, and with the movie coming out again next month it's popular again. I think I watched the movie and read the book so many times. Note: the original beauty and the beast story is a tad different and a little more harsh for little kids. But the Disney version was always my favorite.
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
I mean come on! It's such a classic! And is it me or don't you feel a little like belle while reading the book? Well I do! And I'm sooo excited about the film coming out! I'm 19 and I still love the animated film & just watching the commercial makes me cry & fall in love all over again!
Kelly M.
Beauty and the Beast was the first show that I have ever seen on Broadway! I was seven years old and it is what first sparked my love of musicals and Broadway in general. It is still one of my favorite shows to this day. Learning the music from the show is definitely a great choice and if you have the chance you definitely should do so. A lot of the music from the stage musical is not featured in either the 1991 or 2017 film versions of Beauty and the Beast and this book of sheet music helps to keep Beauty and the Beast alive in me!
Shayna T.
I got this on a whim and was really pleased! I didn't expect much from it but it was so well written! Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney movie and I. And wait for the live action version to come out! I definitely would recommend this!!
Carli B.
Was the book published before or after the movie?
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
Anyone read this book? Is it worth reading? As good as the movie?
Johan S.
campbell, OH
Whos excited for the movie
I'm curious, is the book better than the movie?
Maria S.