BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES #46 in Books

Features piano/vocal/guitar arrangements of 21 songs by Alan Menken, Howard Ashman and Tim Rice from this Disney Broadway smash: Be Our Guest Beauty and the Beast Belle Gaston Home How Long Must This Go On? Human Again If I Can't Love Her Maison des Lunes Me The Mob Song No Matter What Something There Transformation/Beauty and the Beast (Reprise). see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "This was one of my favorite bed time stories." in 1 review
  • "Beauty and the Beast is my favorite book and movie of all time." in 1 review
Lyndsay S.
Lyndsay S.
Westbrook, ME
We all loved the movie no matter how old we were when it released. Being a child when the animated Disney movie came out i was hooked, enchanted one could say :). As an adult seeing the musical for the first time, I couldn't take my eyes off it for 1 second. Renewed my love for Belle, The grumpy Beast and the enchanted houseware. I received this book about the musical and it led me right back there to that magical castle, with the withering rose needing Belle's true love, all over again!! I pick up this whenever I want to revisit how I first felt seeing the musical live: hypnotized and enthralled! A must have for the true Beauty and the Beast fan!
patrishia o.
patrishia o.
Hagerstown, MD
This is my oldest all-time favorite book she was just in the play of Beauty and the Beast and it's just a wonderful classic story there's no way to describe how amazing it is I would definitely recommend it for everyone because when you read it you can rest in the story and Bell has just a wonderful characteristic and the Beast has a wonderful background and together they did it all makes a perfect story so I definitely get this book I like a hundred of hundred rating
Blythe S.
Blythe S.
This chide hood story is one of the best ones. My niece loves bell and she has us watch the movie at least twice every day. When people say Disney movies this is what I think about along with Snow White and sleeping beauty and always the lion king. Beauty and the beast is gonna be famous in every ones child hood. Never forgotten.
Elisa B.
Elisa B.
I love the Disney Movie and I love the musical just as much. The music is beautiful and it really brings back memories of the original animated masterpiece. If you are a fan of Belle, Beast, Lumiere, Gaston or anyone else you definitely need to listen to the musicals music and watch it for yourself!
Channon D.
Channon D.
I love this story, and with the movie coming out again next month it's popular again. I think I watched the movie and read the book so many times. Note: the original beauty and the beast story is a tad different and a little more harsh for little kids. But the Disney version was always my favorite.
Amber M.
Amber M.
New Salisbury, IN
My all time favorite movie turned into my all time favorite book! I'm a child at heart and I love a great love story especially one from Disney! A great story with and even better ending and perfectly worded, this book was almost better than the movie, highly recommended!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
This was the first movie I ever saw in the theater. Then I read the book as I got older. I must say, when I found the actual story of beauty and the beast I was shocked with how much Disney switched it up. But as I got older in life I realized Hollywood likes to do that.
Shawna M.
Shawna M.
My kids and I love the Beauty and the Beast they watch the movie nearly every day my little boy's favorite character is Chip fun fact did you know the original script wasn't supposed to talk at all but they love to the little boys boys so much that they gave him lines
Erin D.
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Beauty and the beast is a classic that every child should read. It's a tale as old as time. All Disney products are great. But I feel in love with belle in beauty and the beast when I was a little girl. Belle loves to read and so do I! Definitely recommend.
Kara D.
Kara D.
Beech Grove, IN
My favorite Disney princess. I can relate to her because of her love of books. Love the movie. Have read the book several times and am now reading it to my girls. I totally recommend it to any and everyone. Such a lovely tale.
Carli B.
Carli B.
Was the book published before or after the movie?
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
Anyone read this book? Is it worth reading? As good as the movie?
Johan S.
Johan S.
campbell, OH
Whos excited for the movie
I'm curious, is the book better than the movie?
Maria S.