Disney's Beauty and the Beast Lip Gloss Collection by LORAC, Multicolor uploaded by Madelyn M.

BY LORAC

What's a princess-worthy look without the lip color to finish it? LORAC takes falling in love to the next level with this new lip gloss inspired by Disney's remake of the storybook romance, Beauty and the Beast. Disney 5 shades: True Beauty, Red Rose, Belle-ieve, Tres Chic, Savoir Faire Total weight: .90 fl. oz. HOW TO USE Apply lip gloss over lipstick or on bare lips with the attached doe-foot applicator. Mix and match to create your own custom color. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Lex N.
Waite Park, MN
Makes me sad that I don’t believe they have them anymore. They might on their website. I bought them when we had them at my work. Such a good price. They smell like vanilla. They actually have a good color pigment. Looks amazing I’ve lipsticks or just alone.
butterfly b.
Bellingham, MA
This is the one of most wonderfully lips gloss I ever tried, it will make lips so soft and and really tasty good , smell good and definitely make ur lips hydrated. Love it and I can’t wait to get more
Madelyn M.
100% highly recommend you get online or out to your store and buy this set before they're gone! These glosses are absolutely beautiful! They apply evenly across the lips, feel wonderful once applied and have zero annoying stickiness that most people dread. So far iced used all of the colors and for me to like a red is truly saying something because I tend to stick to neutrals. Don't miss out on these.
Cherie P.
Pendleton, SC
I bought this whole collection for a keepsake. I don't typically use lip glosses but these fair to me not being a lip gloss expert. The shades have a good range from neutral nude to bright red. They are not too sticky which would really bother me. After trying them out to be honest they are up as a keepsake now. Congratulations Lorac!
Nicole M.
Schenectady, NY
Purchased at: Kohl's
I love this product, I thought the range of colors was great and I love the formula of lorac lip glosses. Not sticky just smooth and nice!
Carley S.
Bohemia , NY
I bought these along with the lipstick collection! They are so pretty and the packaging is gorgeous! The colors are so pigmented!
Cynthia V.
Los Angeles
The nudes are amazing and very pigmented but the red and pink are a bit sheer and would need a liostick under or lip liner.
Kylie W.
Oregon
These are very nice colors although the lip gloss doesn't stay on long & it has a very weird consistency.
yesenia c.
Packaging is adorable but not a fan of gloss so I passed on this overall still very cute
Emily K.
Taunton, MA
Anyone have the beauty and the beast lipgloss and lipsticks ?! Which would you rather prefer is better ?!