Disney's Beauty and the Beast Cheek Palette by LORAC, Multicolor uploaded by Alejandra L.Disney's Beauty and the Beast Cheek Palette by LORAC, Multicolor uploaded by Melissa r.

BY LORAC

Drawing on hues of the iconic flower from Beauty and the Beast, this rose-inspired palette includes four new and exclusive shades. Disney 4 shades: See Beyond, Fearless, Enchanted, Rose Total weight: .6 oz. HOW TO USE Apply buildable blush onto the apples of the cheeks for a natural flush of color. Build for a more dramatic effect. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Kohls
Melissa r.
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
Lorac is fast becoming my favorite makeup brand ! Their blushes are so soft and blend so nicely such a smooth formula .the colors in this pallet are so beautiful in regards to the golden highlight it does compliment the colors nicely especially if you lightly blend the highlight with the blush where they meet it makes a beautiful transition and a marvelous glowy look. I'm so happy I picked this up while I still could
The packaging is also so stylish and wish this length will become more popular I'm sick of the square pallets this longer thinner one is nice and enjoyable to look at and use .
Louisa B.
Louisa B.
I love Lorac don't get me wrong. But their color schemes are very mixed up for what skin tone would use it. For example this palette is gorgeous. The blushes are beautiful, pigmented and all very flattering. However the highlight would only work for dark skin tones. So not sure why they put light blushes with dark highlights in all their cheek palettes. They should come out with two versions then or colors that are more universally flattering. Either way their formulas are beautiful and I'd recommend it
Cherie P.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
This is the final piece of my whole collection. I am not a big blush collector but these colors swatch beautifully and apply with ease. Their is little fallout with amazing colors. I would recommend this to anyone who adores blushes and of course the Beauty and the Beast! These now are a keepsake until I repurchase the set again so one is put up and one is in use. Great purchase for the price.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Latrobe
My new favorite blush palette, I am obsessed with this thing! The colors are so pretty and the formula is super easy to blend. I was not sure about the gold highlighter color in the palette at first, but it's actually super pretty and works really well with the blush colors! I am glad I purchased this product, Lorac did not disappoint!
Jollee N.
Jollee N.
Laguna Hills, CA
I love this cheek palette! Enchanted is one of my favorite blushes for every day makeup looks. The packaging is absolutely adorable. I am a Disney fan and had to have this. I wish I purchased a second one because the high light shade in mine broke :(
Gracie E.
Gracie E.
As soon as I saw this on Instagram, I ran and bought it! The packaging is so pretty and reminds me of the movie! The colors are beautiful and are very versatile for lots of skin tones! I love this and recommend!
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
This palette is STUNNING. Seriously. The perfect rose gold shades that compliment most skin tones! Would recommend this palette to anyone. I absolutely love it. And compared to most, it's definitely cost effective.
VIOLA R.
VIOLA R.
Bakersfield, CA
I love the blushes in the palette. It's so pigmented and buildable. Although the highlight color could have definitely be switched out for another color. I feel like it's such a basic gold.
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Napa, CA
Super high pigmented. Colors can go with any skin tone they also are long wherein i was really happy with the whole cola room but mostly with the check pallet I use it on an everyday basis i totally recommend if it's still available
Moriah K.
Moriah K.
helena, MT
I LOVE this palette! Lorac is quickly becoming one of my favorite brands! I have yet to be disappointed with any of my lorac products. This blush palette is beautiful!