Disney/Pixar Toy Story 3

by Disney

How many times have you all watched this with your kiddos? My three year old is obsessed lol
Start your review of Disney/Pixar Toy Story 3!
How would you rate this product?
Toms River, NJ
Gamer Expert Level 1
My son loves this game so much! He has special needs and has mastered the entire game.  He first started playing this on the wii and now he got it on his xbox console.  While it may not be cheap, it is worth every penny! He even got his little sister to play too!
Phoenix , AZ
Gamer Expert Level 1
Such a great game it has a variety of missions and places to explore my five and six year old love this game I purchased a second one after I doped the first one because this game is that good
Definitely a game for kids. I enjoyed it because I love toy story but the story is so short I finished it in a couple hours. It is probably meant more for children in elementary school.
Taunton, MA
Great movie! Great sequel to the first and second movie. I love all the characters added in! The story was great! I hope they will come out with another one sometime in the future! Toy story will always be a classic!
Pico Rivera, CA
It's a classic. I cry all the time you have to watch the others ones because it's just as good. I found the steealbook cover at best buy.
Great movie just like all the other Toy Story movies. I didn't like it as well as the original, but my niece and son love it!
Love Toy Story series... You laugh, you cry! And my kids, and now the grandbabies, all love them too! They are a classic!
Atmore, AL
Gamer Expert Level 2
My entire family loves all three of these movies! They're so cute! The hubs cheered at the end lol. Great family movies.
Good game for family but it really isn't great so 4/5 stars for me since I didn't really enjoy the multiplayer
Great movie, of course it's not as good as the original, but still one I will be sharing with my kids someday.