Disney

Disney
3927 Reviews
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
One of my favorite parts of visits to Disney World is staying at the Disney hotels. The theming of each hotel is amazing incredible. I love the small details. The prices are definitely more expensive than offsite but it’s nice getting the extra 30 minutes in the mornings. Some of my favorite resorts are Animal Kingdom Lodge and Wilderness Lodge. They have some wonderful pools.
5 / 5
Got this for my niece and I absolutely love how helpful the employees where when I was trying to look for it during Christmas. The customer service was great especially when the Disneyland store was packed with a lot of people . The packaging is cute and simple . The price honestly wasn’t bad . I would definitely say if you have a niece just getting one of these as a gift to make them smile is the best . If this could last my niece than you know it’s durable .
5 / 5
Most magical place on earth, everyone should visit at least once in a lifetime.. Disney got everything correct here, it's like the world outside does not exist. Best price from the UK is to get the 14 days for price of 7, buying on the door the price of these tickets would only get you about 3 days entry. Can't wait until we can go home and see my castle again.
5 / 5
Disney is one of my favorite things to ever exist! I love the happiness that this company brings me. If I could put Disney in my pocket, I would.
5 / 5
1000000% a Disney fam!! We are lucky to live so close to WDW and love spending time together as a family in the parks. The Disney feeling is really like being a kid again and it is worth every penny! Fun for all ages!
5 / 5
It really is the most magical place on earth! The attention to detail is insane and looks beautiful. It has something for everyone of all ages. The food is beyond amazing. The cast members are always more than happy to help in any way they can.
5 / 5
My first ever trip to Disney it was amazing I had such an amazing experience over there, I got to visit two parks, can’t wait for another trip to Disney and next time I will try my best to visit all the parks
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
We had a great time at the Disney parks. Went to Magic and Animal Kingdom on separate days first week of January. The weather was great. I would highly highly recommend investing in the lightening lane passes to reserve your time for the popular attractions. I also really appreciate the baby center at both Parks although they should add a few more in the various sections so one doesn’t have to walk from one side to another with small kids. I also suggest them allowing parents to do “child swap” as they do at Universal. I didn’t see this option at these parks.
5 / 5
Disney is perfect for little ones, whether it being the movies, Disneyland, or toys. My little niece loves Disney toys especially since they’re durable and long lasting. Some items can be very educational.
5 / 5
The characters made by Disney are very creative. The movies are wonderful. They are very entertaining to watch. The colours and the animations are so beautiful.