BeveragesTea & InfusionsDisney

by Disney

The Alice in Wonderland Tea Official Unbirthday Tea Mad Tea Party Blend is sure to quench your thirst. You'll simply be mad about this premium blend of Indian black teas, ginger peach and apricot flavors.

Start your review of Disney World Parks Exclusive Mad Tea Party Blend Tea Bags Box 20 Count Alice Wonderland Collection - NEW!
Allyson M.
Such a yummy blend of tea if you have the opportunity to buy this while in Disney do it pass it up!! You’ll be so great full for having it because it’s the best!!!
Alexis P.
Wenatchee, WA
Disney World Parks Exclusive Mad Tea Party Blend Tea Bags Box 20 Count Alice Wonderland Collection - NEW uploaded by Alexis P.
I love these teas! Not only is the packaging so cute but the teas are so flavorful. My favorite is English breakfast and pomegranate. I chill it and then add lemonade and some sugar.
Han H.
San Diego, CA
This is my favorite of all fruity teas. Great flavor, adorable packaging, but one issue: it's EXCLUSIVELY available INSIDE Disney parks! A little hard to get my hands on, but totally worth it.
Allysson S.
Jacksonville, FL
My absolute favorite tea. The fruit flavor doesn't overpower the tea and is sweet enough to drink with not additions.
Stephanie F.
Orchard Park, NY
I was never the biggest tea drinker, until I tried this at a high tea party. I figured disney tea couldn't be that bad, and I was right. This has become the favorite tea for myself and 3 other friends, so everytime to go to disney I get extras. I have already repurchased this tea twice now, and I will definitely get more next time I go.
Mel B.
Amenia, NY
This tea is so wonderful! I’ve tried most of the Mad Tea Party teas and I think it’s no wonder why this is the one still available! It’s fruity and light, perfect with honey!