Disney Winnie The Pooh Tsum Tsum Plush Mini - 3.5 uploaded by Hannah H.

BY DISNEY

Find Dolls, Puppets, and Figures at Target.com! Bring some cuddly delight into your home with the Disney Winnie The Pooh Tsum Tsum Plush Mini. Originally from Japan, Tsum Tsums are plush and stackable stuffed figures-and now they're available as beloved Disney characters. Everyone's favorite silly old bear has never been more huggable than in this Mini 3.5 version. With his embroidered expression flashing an adorable wink, you or your little one will love this fuzzy, bean-filled Tsum Tsum more than Pooh craves honey. Collect all the Disney Tsum Tsum Mini characters (sold separately) and stack them into a tower of fun. see more...

Victoria M.
I love the tsum tsums. I have some on my desk at work to brighten my day including this one. They’re cute and don’t take up much space. My son loves them as well.
Hilda L D.
I love Tsum Tsums!! I just bought this one and I'm already melting!! Pooh is so cute! It was overpriced though since sellers from Amazon buy it to resell them at a higher price. I recommend these to anyone who loves plushies, but I recommend you get them from the Disney store if you don't want to pay too much.
Hannah H.
Boonville, NC
This thing is so cute. It’s small and collectible. It’s like the new beanie baby. Plus who doesn’t love Winnie the Pooh. I love his chubby little face winking at me with this one.
Alexis C.
Pearland, TX
I love how cute and small Pooh is. This was my third tsum tsum added to my collection and he is one of my favorites :)