Disney Winnie The Pooh Bouncer uploaded by Michelle B.Disney Winnie The Pooh Bouncer uploaded by Michelle B.

BY DISNEY #86 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Cushioned by soft, deluxe fabrics, your baby will love spending time in this thoughtfully-designed bouncer. The winnie the pooh dots & hunny pots bouncer features a removable infant headrest for extra support, vibration and seven fun melodies. The toy bar keeps babies amused with a hunny pot teether, winnie the pooh plush and tigger bead chaser - perfect for your little hunny bear! see more...

Michelle B.
Evans Mills , NY
When my son was younger he had this and it is so cute! He loved it and would always fall asleep in it! If I cloud find a picture, I'll put it up here. He is 1 now but I still have it so I could have my future kids enjoy it too!☺️
whit b.
This bouncer kept my baby calm alot
its convenient on the days when your tired and just need a little break. your baby is secure and comfortable until they get hungry. love it
Lily C.
Tyrone , OK
My son really enjoyed this bouncer. I feel the colors are neutral enough to be used as a unisex product. Price was great compared to other brands. I like that the seat cover can be easily removed and washed.
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
I just bought this for my sisters baby and its so adorable! Easy to move around and lightweight! Perfect for her since she had a csection
Philly B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Had this bouncer at my parents house for visits. My daughter liked it but it just seemed to be on the smaller side.
Jenna M.
Ottawa, OH
My baby loves to hang out in this bouncer! Keeps her entertained while I attempt to get the house cleaned!
Bri L.
Douglasville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My baby loves this bouncer it always puts him to sleep. I put him there to watch tTV sometimes
Yaimee G.
Killeen, Texas
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son has this bouncer and he loves it he bounces himself and the music and vibration setting help him stay entertained too. Also it is very convenient for moms because you can just pick him up and take him around the house with you in the bouncer.