Disney Where's My Water?

by Disney

Get the GAME OF THE YEAR award-winning puzzler! Help Swampy by guiding water to his broken shower. Each level is a challenging physics-based puzzle with amazing life-like mechanics. Cut through dirt to guide fresh water, dirty water, toxic water, steam, and ooze through increasingly challenging scenarios! Every drop counts! • Original Stories & Characters – Play through 4 unique stories featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky and Mystery Duck. That’s over 500 amazing puzzles! • Innovative Mechanic – See water in various forms and use your creativity to solve the puzzles – totally stimulating! • Collectibles, Challenges, and Bonus Levels – Collect special items uniquely designed for each character and complete cool challenges to unlock bonus levels! “Tri-Duck” each level for ultimate bragging rights! • Synchronization – Share your hard earned progress across multiple iOS 5 devices! SWAMPY’S STORY Swampy the Alligator lives in the sewers under the city. He’s a little different from the other alligators – he’s curious, friendly, and loves taking a nice long shower after a hard day at work. But there’s trouble with the pipes and Swampy needs your help getting water to his shower! ALLIE’S STORY Allie is the sewer's most creative alligator. Her quirky spirit and artistic talents made her a star. Now, the gators have crafted a one-of-a-kind steam-powered musical instrument, and can't wait to hear her play it! Help Allie get the steam she needs and enjoy her take on classic Disney tunes. CRANKY’S STORY Cranky, a real gator’s gator, has a big appetite and will eat anything, from tires to old fish bones. But he refuses to eat his greens! Use the dirty purple water to clear the algae on Cranky’s plate so he can gobble up his “food”. MYSTERY DUCK Catch this fancy teleporting Mystery Duck in this special chapter and hint hint - timing is everything! Find all kinds of surprises including the biggest duck ever, MegaDuck and cute little Ducklings! Some stories may require a small additional price but try the FREE levels today! Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more hints, tips and secrets. Follow Swampy @SwampyTheGator on Twitter. Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Disney Where's My Water?!
How would you rate this product?
Shawano, WI
As soon I saw this review option, I redownloaded this game and it took me back to my childhood! When I was a kid I would always play this game. It would be the game my mom would put on my tablet when she wanted me to sit still and be quiet. I would definitely recommend this to parents with kids, or people who just like to play games! Disney Where's My Water??
Techie Expert Level 1
This game is fun and mildly addictive. The point of the game is to make sure the water gets all the way down to the alligator. The alligator has a name, but I do not remember it. The game gets harder the more levels you complete, of course. I highly recommend this app.
This game is fun and cute but it go boring after awhile and i wish they woukd add better animation quality. The whole sewer alligator thing is cute but they should add more characters. Disney did pretty well with it but i feel it could've been improved considering disneys skills.
Fun game my son loves it . After a while it was boring but for free I'm happy with it. On a trip or waiting for a hair cut we play this. Bright game entertaining for a 6 year old
A fun and interactive game in which it engages the player in problem solving. A good game for those who like to put puzzles together and reach the other end successfully. I love the graphics and the general concept of the game, getting water to an alligator through a system of tunnels. Highly recommend.
Rexburg
 This game was very similar to Cut the Rope, but without at much fun.  As far as Disney apps go, This was by far one of my least favorite. I probably would not go out of my way to recommend this game
Delaware
Ooh I used to love this game Disney channel was so fun to use it's so easy to use and free as far as I remember. I don't think there's anything I would improve. I definitely recommend to your kids because it's so child friendly so yeah you should definitely download. 😂
Techie Expert Level 1
Disney Where's My Water? uploaded by Kim C.
I have every version of this game and they need to bring it back with more levels and spin offs. I have played this over and over from start to finish so many times. Kids play and it is pretty simple for them to use. The app does crash from time to time but it's all good. Bring on more versions. Water 3 sounds good.
Woonsocket, RI
I love the game Where's My Water! It's so fun! I can play this game for hours. The app is free! It's for both andriod and iphone users. I recommend this game if you are going a long road trip or a plane trip. The app is easy to use. No room for improvement. Try this game out!
Techie Expert Level 2
1,896 reviews
I used to play this game all the time when it came out. I don't really play it anymore, due to beating it and getting bored of it, but I enjoyed it while I was into it. The animation and mechanics are super cute, too. I love the concept and I loved exploring all the different levels.

Looking for your answer?