Disney Where's My Water?

by Disney

Get the GAME OF THE YEAR award-winning puzzler! Help Swampy by guiding water to his broken shower. Each level is a challenging physics-based puzzle with amazing life-like mechanics. Cut through dirt to guide fresh water, dirty water, toxic water, steam, and ooze through increasingly challenging scenarios! Every drop counts! • Original Stories & Characters – Play through 4 unique stories featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky and Mystery Duck. That’s over 500 amazing puzzles! • Innovative Mechanic – See water in various forms and use your creativity to solve the puzzles – totally stimulating! • Collectibles, Challenges, and Bonus Levels – Collect special items uniquely designed for each character and complete cool challenges to unlock bonus levels! “Tri-Duck” each level for ultimate bragging rights! • Synchronization – Share your hard earned progress across multiple iOS 5 devices! SWAMPY’S STORY Swampy the Alligator lives in the sewers under the city. He’s a little different from the other alligators – he’s curious, friendly, and loves taking a nice long shower after a hard day at work. But there’s trouble with the pipes and Swampy needs your help getting water to his shower! ALLIE’S STORY Allie is the sewer's most creative alligator. Her quirky spirit and artistic talents made her a star. Now, the gators have crafted a one-of-a-kind steam-powered musical instrument, and can't wait to hear her play it! Help Allie get the steam she needs and enjoy her take on classic Disney tunes. CRANKY’S STORY Cranky, a real gator’s gator, has a big appetite and will eat anything, from tires to old fish bones. But he refuses to eat his greens! Use the dirty purple water to clear the algae on Cranky’s plate so he can gobble up his “food”. MYSTERY DUCK Catch this fancy teleporting Mystery Duck in this special chapter and hint hint - timing is everything! Find all kinds of surprises including the biggest duck ever, MegaDuck and cute little Ducklings! Some stories may require a small additional price but try the FREE levels today! Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more hints, tips and secrets. Follow Swampy @SwampyTheGator on Twitter. Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Disney Where's My Water?!
How would you rate this product?
Fairfield, CA
My daughter enjoys playing this game. At 3 she doesn't always get it right, but it's a thinking game so that's nice. She likes seeing the new mazes
Traverse City, MI
Really cute app! I even liked it as an adult it's like a puzzle and every level gets more difficult. Would recommend for children and bored adults.
My son is 2 and love to play this. Doesn't know what he is doing really but he likes it :) I would say it is a great game for ages 7 and up
Fort Smith, AR
This game is pretty cool i played it a little and my cousin and little brother used to always get my phone so they could play it as well.
Grand Rapids , MI
I love this game, it is so addicting! Not only for my kids but myself as well! The puzzles are always different, hours of fun for all!
This game is so fun. It makes you think and is a good stress reliever and is nice to play when you are bored. The alligator is so cute
Brooklyn, NY
I love this game, I really enjoy playing this game. It is very fun and very challenging to play. I recommend other giving it a try.
Seneca, SC
I really do not like this game. It seems very pointless and not fun at all. There are many other games that I would choose instead
Techie Expert Level 4
This is a cute game and it's so addicting. My mom has this on her iPad and let's my little cousin play it and she loves it!
Savannah, GA
Techie Expert Level 3
Absolutely love this game. My daughter and I play it all the time. The puzzles are great and we love the bonus levels.

Looking for your answer?