BY DISNEY

Parents will appreciate its durability and flexibility because it makes them more mobile. It makes a useful shower gift for expectant parents. Disney Umbrella Stroller with Canopy, I Heart Mickey: Umbrella stroller with canopy is designed for children up to 40 lbs 3-point harness Curved canopy Comfortable covered handles Stroller folds down compactly Sturdy frame Model# US100AFS1 Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

Disney Umbrella Stroller with Canopy - I Heart Mickey
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Disney Umbrella Stroller with Canopy - I Heart Mickey!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?