BY DISNEY #15 in Toys

Find dolls and plush at Target.com! Disney's tsum tsum collection of mini plush is stackable, soft and cuddly. Minnie, mickey, stitch, pooh, dumbo, eeyore and donald are all included in this collection. see more...

Jess R.
Daly City, CA
These are super cute. I feel like everyone would love to receive a tsum tsum. My sister is absolutely obsessed with these little guys. She uses them as Christmas tree ornaments! You can't have just one!
Amy C.
Augusta, GA
I have to confess, I am absolutely addicted to the plush mini Tsum Tsums. I have way more than any rational adult would admit to, but they're so cute that I'm forever buying more. There are so many characters to choose from, that it's easy to get carried away, but I'm especially fond of the Star Wars and Marvel Tsum Tsums. They don't really have a purpose, other than being decorative, but they're just too adorable!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I just received the Winnie the Pooh collection today it's just precious! They are soft and cute and since they are small I can have lots of them even in my tiny room. Love all the options and you can find a lot of them for affordable prices and you can wish them. Will probably bye more.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
If these aren't the most adorable thing Disney has rolled out, I don't know what is! My daughter is obsessed with TsumTsum and has several plush collections the different sizes. The minis are my fav, the seem the cutest. Each have so much detail even being so small.
Hilda L D.
I love Tsum Tsums!! I just bought some and I'm already melting!! Pooh and the others are so cute! It was overpriced though since sellers from Amazon buy it to resell them at a higher price. I recommend these to anyone who loves plushies, but I recommend you get them from the Disney store if you don't want to pay too much.
Carolyn P.
I love to collect these mini tsum tsums! They are super adorable and make me happy. Tsum Tsum means to stack in Japanese so they're so cute when they are all stacked on each other. You can find these at the disney store, target, walmart, hot topic, jc penny, walgreens...! They're affordable about $5 for one, but for me, I like to buy them when I see they are on sale for around $1 each!
Gina M.
Springfield, MO
At $5.99, Disney Tsum Tsum Minis are the cutest, little plushies you could buy! But, be careful, they can be addicting! These are great for children of all ages! They can be bought from multiple locations, including the Disney Store, Walmart, Target, and JcPenney. While these plushies are cute, they are expensive so make sure too look for some sales!
Lynnrae G.
Cute, soft, and high quality plushies from Disney! I have 5 so far; 2 jumbos of Chewbacca and Minnie, 1 medium sized one of Marie, and 2 minis of Eeyore and Dumbo. Great for cute little gifts or just for yourself to enjoy collecting.
Stefaney C.
Belleville, NJ
Disney's Tsum Tsums are great. I personally have them as collectables. I have around 500 of them. Being a former Disney Cast member, they are a fun and affordable way to have a little piece of Disney with me! They are available to purchase at Target, JC Penny, Michaels, Walmart, the Disney Store, Disney Parks, and online.
Eliah F.
Lexington, KY
Our family is Disney obsessed with all thugs Disney! When the tsum tsum collection came out we had to jump on board and start collecting them as well. What's great is we all love them from my youngest to my teenager and its hard to find things she likes other than her phone!!
Holly T.
E Pittsburgh, PA
What do you actually do with these? My daughter is going crazy about them!
Kristen L.
How many tsum tsums do you own?
Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing , NY
Which collection is your favorite? I think mine is the new Tangled collection!
Amber H.
Holdrege, NE
Do the Marvel Tsum Tsum come in these plush guys to?
Meg S.
Chattanooga, TN
My kids go gaga for these things when they see them in the stores. They seem pretty pricey for what they are. It is worth the cost?